The New Jinchuriki

Sasuke is sprinting to the battlefield. In the short amount of time he was in the village, he got word from a messenger hawk that the ten tails had been revived and that Naruto was being targeted. 'I won't lose my best friend. Or any of my comrades.' He speeds up and sees Sai flying high above him. He whistles catching Sai's attention. Sai flies down as Sasuke jumps up onto the bird with him.

"What's the update Sai?" Sasuke says to him activating his Mangekyo preparing for battle. Sai notices how anxious Sasuke is and gives him a brief report. They hear the ten tails roar and notices an attack focused towards a certain group. Their eyes widen when the notice Hinata prepared to give her life for Naruto and then sees Neji jump to protect Hinata.

Sasuke quickly jumps towards them and spins his mangekyo. A huge purple god-like being surrounds Neji, Hinata and Naruto. They all look around confused as the watch the being repel several attacks. Naruto looks up and smiles. "You're late teme." Sasuke looks over his shoulder and smirks, "And you three are as reckless as ever I see." Neji looks at Sasuke's eyes and smirks, "I see. So, you finally show me your true power Uchiha?" Sasuke nods, "Indeed. Dobe...where is Sakura? I don't see her anywhere."

Naruto scratches the back of his head sheepishly, "W-we had to hide her somewhere away from the battlefield. It was completely necessary. I promise." Sasuke looks at Naruto and Hinata fiercely. "Where...I...my...FIANCE?!" His voice quiets the battlefield. Even Obito and Madara get quiet. Ten tails sweatdrops at Sasuke. Ino takes this time to use her mind transfer jutsu on Obito to control him. Lee opens the sixth gate and speeds towards Obito, "Ugh. I won't make it in time."

Suddenly, his body begins to glow red. As does everyone else on the battlefield. All eyes fall on Naruto who has once again activated Kurama's chakra. He looks up and smirks, "Let's finish this up." He bites his thumb and weaves various signs that no one else, other than Sasuke, is familiar with, and slams the ground. "Madara Uchiha. I have a visitor for you. SUMMONING JUTSU!!!!" A huge cloud of dust appears and out jumps Kurama himself. Everyone steps back in fear but Kurama looks at them and gives them a thumbs up before attacking ten tails with one of the most powerful tailed beast bombs ever.

Sasuke swoops Rock Lee up with his Susanoo and places him on top of the tailed beast bomb. "Use your Primary Lotus. It will repel all incoming attacks and make Kurama's attack more powerful. Choji...you, Kiba and Shino get ready to attack any enemies on the ground. Shikamaru...you know what to do." Shikamaru nods knowing that Sasuke is going with the idea he came up with while Sai was flying overhead.

Neji and Naruto look at each other and nod. "Let's go with that new attack formation we practiced." Neji tells Naruto. Naruto nods. "Right. We have to take out all of the lasting ground forces so we can focus solely on those two. Let's go."

He and Neji take off towards the center of the battleground. Hinata prepares to follow them but is stopped by Sasuke. "No. Let them handle this. We need you to go get Sakura. Sai will assist you. Plus, I have allies on the way as well." Hinata nods and jumps on Sai's bird and he takes her to Sakura's hidden location.

Naruto forms a rasenshuriken and throws it at the enemies surrounding Neji. He forms a familiar set of hand signs that Kakashi, Guy and Tsunade notice. "Shuriken Kage Bushin No Justu!!" His rasenshuriken multiplies into hundreds and head directly towards Neji with a loud whistle that grasps everyone's attention. Neji smirks and screams, "Rotation!!" He spins and each of Naruto's attacks bounce off rotation and hit an enemy with great precision destroying them on impact.

Sasuke observes the battlefield and notices several weak points in the enemy's formation. He forms a very familiar hand sign and says, "Shadow Clone Jutsu." Ten Sasuke form around him and each one summons a Susanoo a piece. "Alright guys. Let's take down ten tails."