(A/N: I put the photo just to pissed you even more 😂😝. Wooops! Sorry not sorry!)

All throughout this relationship I believed to myself that I'll be the one who'll end up cheating but I guess I really did love her for me to be able to remain faithful on her! And here I am angrily stared at her locking lips with other woman. I knew love is traitor but I never thought it will hit me hard like this.

"Camz," she uttered shockingly

I approached them and my fist flew on the woman's fucking face, "you fucking whore! Who gave you the right to put your dirty mouth to my wife?!" Lauren stood shocked beside us.

She turns back to me cupping her face with a glare, this bitch! "She gave me the right Camila. She was mine first before you came into the picture!"

I scoffed glaring back at her "you were the unprinted photo she had taken at the first place, I can tell you were just one of her dirty little secrets!"

"Camz," Lauren held my arm trying to hold me back. I pulled my arm away from her glaring angrily, she let go of her hold.

"She just married you because of wealth and power!" her words stung and hurt like an arrow stabbed through my heart. "You were just married in paper, you were just like a casual business deal for her" those words shuttered me into pieces but I won't give this woman a satisfaction.

"Lucy!" Lauren yelled at her.

"I'm the piece of paper that owns her and has the full power to satisfy her." I turn to face Lauren, untying my coat and let it dropped on the floor. Her jaw dropped and I cup her face "happy birthday baby" I said before taking her lips aggressively. I bit her bottom lip, slipping my tongue inside her mouth deepening the kiss. She moans lowly, I pulled her hair to tilt her neck and slid my tongue licking and sucking her earlobe which earns me another moan from her. I smirked and turn my head over my shoulder to look at Lucy who is still standing watching us shockingly. "I'm sorry Luce, I don't do threesome but you could have her though after I'm done." I smirked and turn back to Lauren whose face looked down the ground.

I ripped her blouse angrily and bit her collarbone, I heard the door slammed close indicating Lucy had already left. But I didn't stop from cupping Lauren's breast and sucking chest. I pulled down her bra and lift her up pushing her further on her desk scattering the papers to the floor. I unzipped her trouser and pulled it down with her underwear. I leaned back to her, I smack her breast before licking and sucking it with pressure. She moans in pain, but I want to show her how angry I am now. I pinched her nipples and suck it again.

She moans in every pinch and suck I make, I inserted my three fingers on her wet folds taking her by surprise which caused her to moan my name loudly "fuck Camila!"

"You like that huh?!" I asked her pushing my fingers in and out of her folds deeper biting her neck.

"Yes baby!" she moans breathing heavily, grinding her hips against my fingers. I moved my fingers faster pulling it in and out of her. Deeper and deeper each time til I felt her walls tighten. I crashed our lips and bit her bottom lip tracing down her jawline to her earlobe and inside her ears. I moved my hand faster and faster giving all the strength that I have til she reached her climax. I leaned my body on top of her as she rides out her orgasm, I pulled away and stared at her for a minute watching her catching her breath til I felt my tears starting to fall on my checks.

I inhaled heavily, picking up my coat and wraps it around me I was about to head out when I hear Lauren spoke, "don't you dare walks out on me again Camila!"

I turn to look at her, "then give me a reason to stay." I starred at her for a moment, when she hasn't given me words I started to walk to the door.