He could climb as far as he has to as long as he gets his husband back to safety.

Half way to their treak back to the cortex, Hunter felt arms tighten around his neck.

"Hunt?"

"I got you Sebastian." Hunter reassured softly to Sebastian. "Just hang tight, Bas. You're safe. Everything's going to be alright."

Sebastian relaxed behind Hunter and rested his head on his shoulder. He was again unconscious but kept a tight grip around Hunter's neck, as if he were making sure that it wasn't a dream

As soon as they got to the cortex, Caitlin started to fuss over her two new patients.

Hunter carried Sebastian to the hospital bed in the office while Cisco pulled the other one out from the office where Eddie sat as Iris started to fuss over him.

Caitlin first did a preliminary exam on Sebastian before heading to Eddie to do the same.

Cisco stood beside Hunter and pat his shoulder. "They're going to be okay."

"I hope so."

~()~

There were two things Sebastian felt when he started to rouse. It was both comfort and pain. Two things that seemed to fight within his body as it started to wake from a much needed rest. He slowly opened his eyes to a familiar room.

A heart monitor was beeping nearby and his felt a little lighter than he remembered. He groaned as a dull stabbing around his chest started to make itself known.

"Bas?" Sebastian turned to find a familiar pair of green eyes.

"Hey Hunt." Sebastian croaked with a raspy voice.

"Thank God." Hunter said gently wrapping his arms around him. Sebastian wrapped his own around Hunter as tightly as he could. "I thought I lost you."

"I'm still here." Sebastian reassured. "What happened? How did you find us? Where's Eddie?"

"You were under the pipeline here in S.T.A.R Labs." Hunter explained. "We heard Eddie calling for help. We found you unconscious and I carried you back here."

"And in good time too." Caitlin said coming in the room. "Any longer down there I'm not sure how long either of you would've had especially you with your injuries. You are lucky to be alive, Mr. Smythe"

"Ta da!" Sebastian tried to say spiritedly but came out a tired groan with spirit fingers. "So what's the diagnosis, doc?"

"You got a spiral tibial fracture at your right leg and a broken rib. Thankfully no internal bleeding. However you have acquired some minor lacerations and a rather bad rope burn. But you will get better with a four months and some physical therapy."

"Which I am sure is already handled." Sebastian said with a smile towards his husband.

"Of course." Caitlin said smiling at the couple. "And I believe you have a visitor."

"Sebastian!" Barry said barging into the room. "I am so sorry. He got a way. I wasn't...I didn't..."

"It's okay, Barry." Sebastian said. "I'm going to be fine. I live to create more chaos for another day."

"He took you. Who knows what happened. I wasn't fast enough. I'm so so..."

"It's not you fault." Sebastian said. "He was bound to do something soon. I was starting to think that he wasn't going to show his face again. We need to move forward."

"But..."

"Hey," Sebastian said reaching for his brother's hand. "I'm fine. I'm going to recover. I am in good hands. All you have to worry about right now is catching that son of a bitch. Alright?"