The Flash suddenly appeared in front of the two of them.

"Where did he go?"

"That way he took Eddie and Sebastian!"

"What's going on?" Hunter demanded. "Why did they take Sebastian?"

"We'll get them both back, I promise." The Flash said. "Go home, don't say anything to anyone."

"Wait!" Iris said trying to keep her hold on the Flash but she felt sparks left her hands as he ran.

"Barry?"

"Barry?" Hunter asked "He's the Flash?"

"I don't know." Iris said. "But I'm going to find out."

~()~

Age 26

Sebastian and Barry were waiting outside the gates of Iron Heights as they watched their father finally walk out a free man.

The two brothers smiled widely as they finally hugged their dad for the first time in fourteen years.

"Come on, dad." Sebastian said with a smile. "Let's go home

"I'll race you"

The two brothers chuckled.

"You will lose."

The drive towards the West household was very jovial. The Allens were finally catching up and neither of them could stop smiling.

Barry opened the door to Joe's house. And the surprised look on Henry's face when their friends and family greeted him was priceless. Sebastian finally introduced Hunter to his dad and Barry his friends from S.T.A.R. Labs.

The party ran for a good few hours.

Professor Stein tapped his glass catching everyone's attention.

"Gather around everyone, please."

Iris had her arm around her dad and Joe had an arm around her shoulder. Barry was standing at one side of Henry. Sebastian and Hunter both had an arm around each other's waist on the other side.

"Looking at all of you, thinking how far we've all come," Professor Stein started. "And remembering those who are no longer with us ."

"I'm reminded of a Hebrew word used in times of Graduation. Kadima." He said. "It means. "Forward."

He raised his glass and repeated. "Forward."

Everyone raised their glass. "Forward."

Everyone tapped their classes with each other's and took a sip then the party continued. It wasn't long until everyone had to get back home Hunter went to get something in the office but Sebastian stayed behind with the Wests, Barry and Henry.

The three Allens were in one side of the room talking.

Barry had a wide grin on his face as he talked. "I was thinking. What if in the morning, we start looking for an apartment. Iris was doing some research on how you could get your medical license back."

Sebastian looking at his father's expression a hesitant look in his eye.

"What's wrong?"

"You're not staying." Sebastian said with a slightly down tone in his voice.

"Okay, do you think either of you will be the men you are today with me here." Henry said. "Can you be the amazing people you have grown to be? As Henry Allen's Sons?"

"That's bull." Sebastian said. "We just got you back! After so long we are finally going to be a family."

"Don't you have other family here too?" he said. "You don't need me anymore."

Sebastian was seething. "Fine. Be that way. Leave. That's all you were ever good at. That's all anyone is ever good at. Leave us alone like you did for the past fourteen years."

"Seb..." Sebastian already left slamming the door behind him.

"He didn't mean that." Barry said. "He..."

"It's okay, Barry." Henry said hiding the guild behind the truth of his oldest son's words. "He was telling the truth."

"No. No, he's just upset." Barry said. "He'll come around."

"Just remember Barry." Henry said placing his hands on Barry's shoulders. "When you need me. Either of you. I'll be here. But right now Central City doesn't need you either of you as Henry Allen's sons. They need you for the men you are now. Central City needs the Flash. The superhero."

"I have to go." He said. "I need you to tell me it's okay."

Barry resisting the tears in his eyes nodded. After one last hug, his father left the West residence. Barry sighed.

He hoped that Sebastian would come to his senses. But knowing his brother. He is stubborn. And this is going to take a lot of time.