"Prom was horrible, after we left the prom, it was awesome."

"Woah! What did yawl do?!" Alexis asked, making me hit her in the arm with my bag.

"Not like that! Why are you so dirty minded?!" I yelled at her.

"I was joking! No but what happened?"

"Well, since we didnt spend any time together at the dance," Allysa, Haley, and Katelynn all gasped. "He took me to- somewhere, turned on his cd and we danced to his music."

"Awwh! Thats sooo sweet!!" Haley exclaimed.

"Why cant I have a guy like that!?" Allysa asked.

"It's because Hunter is the sweetest guy EVER!" I told them.

"Can I have him?" Katelynn asked.

"Nope. If I cant have him neither can you." I said.

"But you can!!" Lexi said.

"Stop! Let's just get off of this topic." I said.

Lexi nodded, and headed over to her bed. When did we get into her bedroom? Oh well.

Lexi picked up her phone and smiled.

"Looks like we have some plans tonight! Cameron just texted me and told me that they are having a bonfire at Aaron's and we can all stay there!" Lexi said.

So I guess we are staying at Aaron's?

"Who all is there?" Kate (Katelynn) asked.

"Uhhh, Cameron, Aaron, Hunter, Ty, and Brian." Lexi answered.

An idea popped into my head.

"Allysa, Haley, and Katelynn, you are all single right?" I asked.

"Dont talk about it.." Allysa answered for all of them.

I walked over to Alexis to tell her my plan.

Lexi smiled and nodded her head at my idea.

"What are yawl planning to do?" Allysa asked worriedly.

"Just planning to set yawl up with some hot guys..." Lexi answered.

So this is our plan. We think that we should set Allysa up with Brian, Katelynn with Tyler, and Haley with Aaron, because they all have the same personalities.

Allysa and Brian both have very outgoing personalities. They are both super funny, and dont care what people think of them.

Katelynn and Tyler are more on the shy side, but once you get to know them, they are the sweetest people ever!

That leaves Haley and Aaron. They both like to joke around a lot! And they are both super weird, but not in a bad way. Not to the point where you dont want to be seen with them. They also are both super friendly and nice.

After telling the girls the plan, they all looked worried.

"I'm not good with talking to guys!" Katelynn said.

"What if he thinks I'm too crazy?" Says Haley.

"I just want to meet a cute guy who is fun!" Allysa said, meaning she is okay with what we have planned.

"You guys should be more like Allysa, she is ready for this!"

"Okay..." They both said in unison, giving us uneasy looks.

"Calm down. Let's go guys." Alexis said, pushing us out the door, after we grabbed all of our stuff.

Once we got over to Aaron's house, We knocked on the door and waited. A few moments later, Hunter was at the door smiling.