"I can't turn Aunty Snixx off. You know that."

"You don't have to." Kurt said. "Just tone it down. Who knows. After this project, you and Barry might become friends."

"Highly unlikely." Santana said then looked at the clock. It was nine in the morning and she had about an hour to get to the Allen brother's apartment.

She knocked at the door of the brother's apartment. And opened was one of them wearing a pair of large framed glasses.

"Uh..." Santana wasn't sure who was she facing. Barry seemed more like the type to wear glasses. But this one held himself more like Sebastian.

He leaned on the doorframe. "Well this is a first, I have rendered the one and only Sha-Queer-A Lopez speechless."

"Shut it Fievel. Is your double here?"

Sebastian just smiled and jerked his head towards the apartment.

Santana had a little more time to take note of the little things around the Allen Twins' apartment that she didn't notice the first time.

The place was well kept considering the amount of stuff. The apartment was a little smaller than the loft she currently lived in with the other three. The walls were greyish blue and they had a black living room set and wooden floors. There were some books on top of the living room table that were pilled up.

One side of the apartment was some shelves and in front of it was a table which Santana assumed was supposed to be the dining room table. And there were two doors that lead to their individual rooms.

"What time did you and Barry agree on?" Sebastian asked.

"Ten."

"He should probably be awake by now." Sebastian murmered then knocked loudly at one of the doors. "Bear, Santana's here."

"Already?" Barry said poking his head out of the door.

"It's ten." Sebastian said.

"Oh." Barry said. "I didn't notice."

"Uh huh." Sebastian muttered. "So are you two going to be playing nice? I have some studying to do."

"Yes, dad." Santana said sarcastically. "You don't need to worry about us."

"Okay." Sebastian said waving that comment off. "You kids have fun."

Barry shook his head at his brother's antics as he disappeared into his room. He then looked at Santana.

"Let's get started then." Barry said. He went back into the room and brought out a laptop and a stash of paper from inside his room and he set it up at the dining room table.

They had started on most of the resrarch and the draft when Sebastain came out of his room.

"How's studying?" Barry asked

"Painful." Sebastian said tiredly. "I was going to pop the lasagna that Mama brought to the oven for lunch. Sounds good to you guys?"

"I'm okay with anything" Barry said putting down his pen.

"Santana?"

"Sure." Santana said "Anything's fine."

"Okay." Sebastian said then diaapeared into the kitchen.

"I honestly didn't see Sebastian as the domestic type."

"There is more to my brother that meets the eye." Barry said offhandly "Most just choose to focus more on his bitch mask than the real Sebastian."