*IMPORTANT NOTE*

hello, if you're reading this I assume you've already read Somewhere In Neverland, or if not then you could probably just skip past this because it isn't extremely relevant for you. Anyway, I digress. So as some of you know, the looooooong overdue second (maybe final) draft of Somewhere In Neverland should'e been uploaded already, but it wasn't because 2016 was... well we all know what 2016 was like, lets just put it behind us. So with some help from a very close friend of mine, we've been plotting the second draft and have made some major changes to make it a bit more dark and YA (trust me, it needed to happen) and I'm finally ready to post the chapters as I finish writing them. So the plot is relatively the same, but I've changed a few characters, added some in, changed a few traits and yadda yadda, I really hope all of my devoted readers who loved the first draft of Somewhere In Neverland will like the second just the same, I'm open to suggestions and feedback, and will reply to anyone who has any ideas. The essence of the original story is still there, and some of the scenes will still be in there as well, it's just that I've changed them to suit the new changes to characters and plot changes and yadda yadda.

NOW HERE IS THE REEEEAAALLLLY IMPORTANT PART!!!!!!!!!

I will be publishing the second draft chapters to this book when i finish them, so the people who still have this in their library or archive can read it. But for those of you who want just the second draft experience, I will be uploading it under the name Somewhere In Neverland || SECOND DRAFT

And that story will slowly be updated as i finish writing each chapter.

Thank you guys so much for baring with me through this, it'd really make my day if we could get this book to 5k reads, and if we could share the love on the second draft copy as well. Sorry again for taking so long, I'm just happy to be back :)