Under the sea (3)

Edited by multifandommuffins

Peter propped his head on the edge of the bed, and folded his arms underneath, waiting for the sleeping girl to wake. She had slept so peacefully, it was probably the best night's sleep she'd ever had, she rolled over on her side, showing signs of waking. Peter plastered the biggest, mischievous grin on his face and waited, Riley slowly opened her eyes, blinked a few times and then she realised she was face to face with a boy who was creepily staring at her, she opened her mouth in a giant 'o' shape, she was going to scream until her mother in London could hear. Peter, anticipating this slapped a hand over mouth to silence her.

As Peters hand was clasped around Riley's mouth her heart lurched, she was thinking about her mother, back in London, probably worrying over Thomas, her little brother. Her mother probably didn't even realise that she was gone, as if reading her mind Peter removed his hand from her mouth and whispered gently in her ear.

"Forget them Riley" Peter's breath tickled Riley's neck, making the hairs on her neck stand up, and sending pin pricks of pleasure throughout her body, but she couldn't stop thinking about them. If she were back in London right now, her mother would be fussing over Thomas, not giving a care in the world about her first born daughter Riley, Riley's aunt Clara would probably be busy making Riley the biggest birthday cake she could imagine. Clara Harper was barren, so she cared for Riley deeply, to Riley, aunt Clara is the mother she should've had, aunt Clara was probably worried sick about her.

Riley shook her head, as if shaking away the tiering thoughts that plagued her mind, suddenly Tinkerbell flew right up next to Peter and hovered right next to his head, she seemed to be scrutinising Riley. Riley turned to face Peter and whispered quietly. "Why did you wake me up so early?" Peter smiled that cheeky, boyish smile that seemed to always be plastered on his face. Peter put two fingers in his mouth and let out a high pitched whistle, suddenly all of the lost boys sprang out of bed and practically pounded over to Peter and Riley. Riley was sure she probably had the worst bed hair right now, but she honestly didn't care right now.

"Riley. Meet the lost boys" the lost boys assembled in a line and stood up ramrod straight, Riley wanted to laugh at how cute they looked, imitating soldiers. "This is Nolan" Peter said gesturing to the first lost boy, he had light blonde disheveled blonde hair that just hung over his eyes, he was short and wore a black hooded cloak, that was so long on his short body it seemed to engulf him. "This is Brayden and Aiden" he said motioning to the two identical twin brothers. He then leaned into her ear and whispered quietly "sometimes even I can't tell them apart" Riley's eyes scanned over the two twins, their orange hair and bright green eyes made them look innocent yet mischievous at the same time.

"This is Xander" he was all dark hair, pale skin and sapphire blue eyes, the mischievous quirk to his lip, Riley wouldn't want to get in the way of him. "This is Benjamin" a chubby short boy beamed up mischievously at Riley, he had curly brown hair that seemed to flow out of his hooded cloak. "And last but not least" the last lost boy stepped forward "this is Jax" the hooded lost boy looked at Riley, awe in his eye, underneath the cloak Riley could just make out a rough bob of brownish red hair, he seemed to have some girlish features, but then again, most of the lost boys were younger.

The lost boys raced through the green fields of grass in front of Riley and Peter, with Tinkerbell fluttering next to Peter's head. "so where are we going Peter?" Riley asked as she watched the warm sun shine onto Peter's golden blonde hair, making it look like shiny threads of golden silk. Focus Riley, you can't fall in love with the boy that never grew up! Riley shouted at herself. Who says it's love? sneers another voice in her head.
"we're going to see the mermaids" Peter's musical voice snapped Riley out of her reverie. Tinkerbell seemed a little too happy about that.