After the little 'middle-school' incident, Hinata pedaled his bike. Torakura sitting astride on the carrier at the back, good thing her skirt was a little longer than what is required and she wore thighs.

The girl's eyes wandered from the green mountains, clear sky, then to Hinata's back, she then noticed the white volleyball shoes peeking out from his shoulder bag.

"Ah!" She yelled abruptly, surprising Hinata and the bike swayed, Torakura held him tighter, but he was able to retain the balance.

"Don't surprise me like that Torakura-san!" Hinata yelled.

"Sorry. I'm just surprised you have volleyball shoes." She pointed out the shoes even though he couldn't see.

"Ehh?" Hinata stopped abruptly making the bike left a bit. He faced Torakura with excited face, his hands still on the handles. "How did you know this is volleyball shoes?!"

Torakura's eyes widened before smiling, "I also own one."

"You play?" His face neared.

"Y-yeah... Anyway, could we start moving? It's almost time."

And so Hinata started to pedal again. "What team are you playing for?" The boy asked, not looking at the girl who was still sitting astride and her hands Hinata's shirt.

"I'm not a player at volleyball club." She replied.

"Is that so? But you like volleyball, don't cha? Why do you like volleyball?"

"Why I like volleyball?" Torakura mumbled his question, then she remembered her moments of playing with Kuroo, "I don't know but I just like playing it." She smiled.

"Then, do you have a player you idolize? I.. like the Little Giant. You know him don't you?"

"Yes. He's so freaking cool! Even though he is small, he was literally the ace of Japan boy's Volley!" Torakura watched national matches even before she met Kuroo.

Her cousin, Oikawa was the one who introduced volleyball to the girl and taught her (and had her taken the interest of mastering receives) .

At first it was only to make Oikawa comfortably set the ball to Iwaizumi but when her cousin was gradually learning to serve, Torakura and Iwaizumi agreed to make their receives solid and return the ball served by Oikawa, not forgetting to tease him for being a wimp at serves (which is the total opposite and the real reason behind his monstrous serves).

"I know. I will be the next Little Giant and the one to surpass him!" Hinata replied,

🏐

Hinata escorted her to her classroom, Torakura thanked him with a smile. She was completely oblivious at the staring of the first years while Hinata was aware and ran away after he waved at her.

Torakura watched Hinata run away till his figure was gone. She exhaled her nerve-wrecks and gazed at the signage, 1-5. Opening the door, she looked around the room. It was the usual set-up, group of friends chatting on one corner, nerds in seats with books in their hands and some outcasts who seemed contented at their current state just by watching their surroundings.

She almost forgot that she is still in advance class. Since Junior High and her short time in Fukurodani, she was placed in advanced class and was awarded by the school as one of the top ten.

Bokuto would even ask her help in his third-year math assignments, the ace's least favored subject.

She snapped from her thoughts and searched for a vacant chair, she then noticed one just beside the window and behind a nervous-looking girl with short blonde hair.

Doing her best to walk casually, she approached the girl. "Excuse me, is that seat taken?" The girl in front of her, stared at Torakura with a mix of surprise and anxiety.

"A- P-pleasure to meet you!" the girl stood and bowed with haste.

Torakura raised a brow but smiled. She must be nervous. She thought, "Nice to meet you, I'm Torakura Ai. Is that seat taken?" She politely started.

The blonde looked at her before giving her a nervous smile, "I'm Yachi Hitoka, that seat had been vacant since Futaba-chan transferred."

"Really? That's great, I've been wanting to seat beside the window." She tried to act casual, in order to ease Yachi-san's nerves. Torakura walked to the vacant seat and carefully placed her bag on the desk then sat gracefully, trying to look nice and friendly.

She was aware of the staring by her fellow classmates she receives as she took out the copies from the previous lessons and a notebook. 'Please, let the class start.' She hoped while neatly copying the previous lessons in her notes.