Cooking

You fell asleep in the grunts arms, you did have a busy day after all. While you rested you dreamed of your family having dinner together. Your mother had made your favorite dish, your father and little brother were  setting up the table, and Growlithe was pulling you by the pants to hurry and sit down. You were so happy seeing your family together again, that is until you looked up from your plate and saw you were alone at the dinner table.

 "I cant live with you anymore sis!" Looking toward the front door you see your brother. "Huh?" was all you could huff out. "I hate living here..." Your brother continues. You stay quiet and watch as your brother slams his fist on the wall. "Don't just sit there staring at me! I cant stand you... I hate you most of all!" Your brother turns his back to you and leaves. 

The scenery around you begins to fade leaving you alone in the dark until you hear a low whimper and see Growlithe sitting in front of you. "You wont leave me?" You ask and extend your hand. He rubs his head against it. The warmth from your beloved Growlithe fills you with happiness and the house becomes bright again.

You woke up and noticed you were on a king sized bed. Sitting up you saw a trunk full of crystals. "Finally awake?" Turning toward the voice you see Guzma sitting on a large purple chair staring at you. "Is that suppose to be your throne or something?" You chuckle out. Guzma clicks his tongue at your question. You get up and place your hands on your hips. "So what did big bad boss Guzma bring me here for?"

"Ain't it obvious?" Guzma waves a hand in the air. "You said you would stop my grunts from working. So I decided if your here you cant do any harm to them out there." Guzma chuckles at his plan. You let out a sigh and cross your arms over your chest. "Did you forget Arcanine and I totally destroyed you last time?" You laugh and point a finger at Guzma "Just because you brought me to your hideout doesn't mean we can't do it again! I'll beat you again and escape this place with Arcanine." You try to reach for your pokeball only to find it missing. "Huh? Where is it?" 

Now its Guzma's turn to laugh. "Your a brave one. No one has the guts to talk to me like that."  Guzma gets up from his chair and gets uncomfortably close to you. "Besides, beating me is gonna be a little hard without your pokemon. Dont'cha think?" Guzma Crosses his arms over his chest and laughs in your face. The smile you wore a few seconds ago had faded away and you stare down at the ground. The large man in front of you has cast a shadow over you, making you feel small and alone. "Arcanine..." You say in a low voice. "Now then" Guzma starts. "If your a good lil girl and agree to never bother my grunts again i'll give ya back your precious pokemon and let you leave. Whaddya say?" You glare up at Guzma. "Whoa no need for the dirty look, Ya boy Guzma is always true to his word." Guzma smirks.

Suddenly you hear a knock on the door. "Yo boss foods ready!" The grunt yells from behind the door then leaves. "Sounds like its time for dinner. You can give me your response after we eat." Guzma taps your shoulder as he walks past you. Before he reaches the door you tug on his sweater. "What? You got something to say now? Hurry i-" You punch him, knocking him down, then open the door. "I'm not a little girl." You glare down at Guzma, his cheek turning red from the impact. "My name is (Y/N), and i'll play along with your plan until i get my Arcanine back." You turn your back to him "But let me tell you this... If you hurt my Arcanine i'll be the one that beats you down and wont let up!" 

With that warning you walk out of the room slamming the door behind you. Guzma stays behind rubbing his cheek with wide eyes still staring at his door. "(Y/N)"

In the hall you lean against a wall with your head in your hands. "I can't believe I just punched the man who's holding my Arcanine hostage!" you whimper. "No! He shouldn't  have taken him from me anyway! This is all his fault." You slump down into the fetal position. "Ugh...What do I do now? Their really gonna let me have it now that I punched the boss. Still..." You put your hand up to your chest to feel your heart thumping. "...I've never felt like this before, i'll admit its kind off exciting!"