The elevator came to a stop, and opened, revealing all of the cars that was in the garage. Zayn immediately got off of the rail and walked towards his Mercedes, starting the vehicle along his way. Once he reached it, he unlocked the door, opened it, and took his bag off, placing it in the driver's seat. He got in and closed the door, putting on his seat belt as well. He pressed the button to fully start the car, calming down the engines roar. He backed out of the parking spot and exited the garage onto the road.

A few minutes after driving, Zayn found himself in the parking lot of the coffee shop where Harry and him usually goes. He got out of the vehicle and made his way inside. The line had a few people in it, but luckily it didn't take him that long to reach the cash register. He got the drink that Harry introduced him to, and the one that he's currently obsessing with, and he paid the cashier. He exited out of the coffee shop with his drink in his hand. He unlocked his doors, got in, started the car, put his seat belt on, and made his way towards the school.

From the coffee shop, it took Zayn about ten minutes to reach the school. Once he did, he parked in one of the closest parking spaces by the school. He took his seat belt off, and turned the vehicle off. He opened the door and got out, but before he walked away, he grabbed his bag and coffee. Closing the door behind him, he made his way towards the entrance of the school.

Considering the time it was, there wasn't many people at the school yet, but since buses arrived earlier, there were still students inside. Zayn walked through the entrance of the school, immediately being met by the warm air. By their lockers, students' attention was now at the entrance, wondering who was walking in. Most students faced morphed into curiosity as they seen the young teacher, most probably mistaking him as a student because of his looks.

Ignoring the students' intense gazes surprisingly, Zayn made his way towards his classroom. He went up the stairs, feeling students' eyes burning his back. Once he made it up the stairs, he made his way towards the room. When he reached it, Zayn pulled out the classroom keys, sticking them into the lock. He removed the keys once he heard a click, and opened the door. He turned on the switch that was by the door, causing lights to illuminate throughout the art room. He went over to his desk and sat his coffee down on it, followed by his bag. He looked around the classroom, making sure everything was to his liking.

The before plain walls of the room were now littered with paintings, some Zayn made, some that were already in the room, and some that Zayn bought for the room. Most of the tables were now moved off the wall, arranged in the middle of the classroom the way that Zayn liked. On them were sheets so that paint wouldn't stain the tables. Over the windows Zayn had curtains to match the theme of the room. On his desk behind him, he had grey sheets, matching the colors of his art room wall of his apartment. Sitting on his desk was the computer that came with the room, his sketch books, a pencil holder, and other essentials he needed.

Zayn grabbed his bag and opened it, pulling out his MacBook. He placed the laptop on the desk, then pulled out a clipboard with the attendance sheets and his lesson plans. He decided not to do much this week, for his sake, and most likely for the sake of students. He didn't want to spring nothing major on his first week of the job, but he'd eventually would start. Today he just wanted to get to know his students, so his assignment was going to be to write their likes and dislikes of art. Clicking in his mind, Zayn grabbed a dry erase marker from his pencil holder, and wrote his name on the board.

After he wrote his name, he put the marker back in the pencil holder, and sat down at his desk. He sighed, and opened up the laptop. Not too long afterwards, his phone began to ring. Feeling the vibration, Zayn eyebrows furrowed, and he took the black device out of his pocket. Once he retrieved it and look at the screen, he had an incoming call from Louis. Curious to why his best friend was calling him at this time, he pressed the accept button.