"Don't leave me." Sherlock added quietly.

"Leave you? What?" I asked.

"Don't find someone else. Please. Don't." he begged.

"Why would I? Sherlock you're acting weird."

"I'll be back. I don't know when Liz, but I'll be back. Go to the flat." He said helping me off the counter.

"Sherlock?" I asked. He kissed me again and wrapped his arms around me.

"Go to Mrs. Hudson," he said. I walked to the door and turned back to look at him.

"I love you Sherlock Holmes." I smiled at him, tears in my eyes.

"I love you, dear." Sherlock smiled at me as I left.

I got to the flat to see John come running out the door toward me.

"Oh my God." John muttered to himself running past me.

"John, what's wrong?" I asked quickly. He grabbed my arm as he yelled, "Taxi! Taxi!"

John and I pulled up outside Bart's and suddenly John's phone goes off and he answers it.

"Hello?"

"John." I heard Sherlock's voice.

"Hey, Sherlock, you okay?" John asked.

"Turn around and walk back the way you came, now." Sherlock said.

"No, I'm coming in." John said.

"Just do as I ask. Please." Sherlock said.

"Where?" John asked as we walked back where we came from.

"Stop there." Sherlock said and I looked at John confused as he put Sherlock on speaker.

"Sherlock?" I asked.

"Okay, look up. I'm on the roof" Sherlock said. John and I both looked up and I stared in shock.

"Oh God." John said.

"Sherlock." I cried.

"I... I... I can't come down, so we'll... we'll just have to do it like this." Sherlock said.

"What's going on?" John asked quickly making me hug my arms around myself, crying.

"An apology. It's all true." Sherlock said.

"Wh-what?" John asked.

"Everything they said about me. I invented Moriarty." Sherlock said and I looked at John shaking my head.

"Why are you saying this?" John asked.

"Sherlock, stop!" I said.

"I'm a fake." Sherlock added sounding as though he was crying. I shifted uncomfortably.

"Sherlock..." John said again.

"The newspapers were right all along. I want you to tell Lestrade; I want you to tell Mrs. Hudson, and Molly... in fact, tell anyone who will listen to you that I created Moriarty for my own purposes." Sherlock said.

"Okay, shut up, Sherlock, shut up. The first time we met... the first time we met, you knew all about my sister, right?" John asked.

"Nobody could be that clever." Sherlock said.

"You could." John said. I heard Sherlock's laugh, though he sounded broken.

"I researched you. Before we met I discovered everything that I could to impress you. It's a trick. Just a magic trick." Sherlock said and John closed his eyes and shook his head as I sat on the cement trying to calm down though I was bawling hysterically.

"No. All right, stop it now. You're hurting Liz." John said beginning to walk toward the hospital.

"No, stay exactly where you are. Don't move." Sherlock said and John returned to me.

"All right." John responded.

"Keep your eyes fixed on me. Please, will you do this for me?" Sherlock asked.

"Do what?" John asked.

"This phone call – it's, er ... it's my note. It's what people do, don't they – leave a note?" Sherlock asked and I quickly got up and took the phone from John.

"Sherlock. Sherlock please, don't leave me. I can't handle this Sherlock. Please, please just stop. Turn around and I'll meet you inside. Please. I love you!" I cried.

"Goodbye, Liz." Sherlock said. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"No. Don't." John said over my shoulder. I looked back up to Sherlock and watched as he threw his phone down behind him. I handed John his phone and screamed.

"No. SHERLOCK!"

"Sherlock!" John yelled back terrified as Sherlock fell forward, off the building.

"Sherlock no! Sherlock" I yelled. John followed me as I ran around the small brick building over to a crowd of people who surrounded his body.

"Get the hell out of my way, move! NOW!" I yelled

"I'm a doctor, let me come through. Let me come through, please." John said some people held John back as I grabbed Sherlock's hand.

"No, he's my friend and her boyfriend. He's my friend. Please." John said.

"Please, let me just..." John began as they lifted Sherlock onto a stretcher.

"No," I cried silently sitting on the cement next to the puddle of blood where Sherlock had fallen.

"Jesus, no." John sighed getting on his knees next to me.

"God, no." I cried holding onto John.

_______________________________________________________

I actually cried writing this. Wow.

Comment and Vote since I shed a tear lol