TWELVE

Amy's pov

There was a week until Christmas and 5SOS's new album Sounds good feels good just released so Calum decided to throw a party at his house.

I was currently hanging out with Halsey and Michael.

We all had a shot glass in our hand, "To the new album!" The three of us cheered and drank the liquor.

We took some pictures together and I excused myself to find Luke who was drinking a beer and talking to John Feldman.

"Hey babe!" Luke snaked an arm around my waist

"Hey John! It's nice to see you again!" I said shaking his hand

"you too Amy!" He smiled "Doesn't Calum throw the best parties??"

"yeah! This is pretty sick!" I said looking around at the people drinking and laughing

This wasn't a high school party this was an album release party, it was a classy high school party, better alcohol, and less raging hormones.

"I'm gonna get a beer." I told Luke and walked back to Michael and Ashley who were dancing around with Ashton when I grabbed a beer I grabbed Luke too and dragged him to the dancefloor. By dancefloor I mean Calum's huge living room.

There was probably 40-50 people here and I recognized some but others were strangers to me. Luke and I danced along to the pop song that was playing with out a care in the world.

*Next Day*

I didn't have a lot to drink last night but I still had a headache from what I did drink.

"Good morning lil rose." A girls voice said

"Umm I'm Amy??" I replied to the voice, I rubbed my eyes and saw that it was Ashley talking

She laughed "Did the party get the best of you hun?"

"Yeah, I haven't been to a party since high school." I said

"Last night wasn't even that crazy! One day we'll go to a club and have some real fun!" She said

"Heeeey! Are you saying my party was lame?" Calum whined

"No cal! It was great in a business perspective!" She replied

Michael laughed "how about pizza?"

"what the fuck? That was random." I said

"It's called, distraction! And I want pizza." He said

"how about I cook?!" Ashton grinned

"No thank you I don't think Calum wants his house burned down." I teased

The boys laughed but Ashton poured "That was one time... WAIT!! How did you know? LUKE!! That was a secret!!"

"She had to know, it was too funny!" Luke laughed

"Okay, it was pretty funny." Ashton laughed

-
We decided to just get pizza. When the pizza arrived we ate it and watched a movie

The rest of the day wasn't interesting other than watching movies and talking... Luke and I finally went home in the evening after our extended stay at calum's which was fun.

"Is it alright if I take a shower before i leave?" I asked Luke when we got back to his place

"You're leaving?" He frowned

"Yeah, I feel bad for staying all the time." I said

"What! That's the point you should stay!!" He laughed "I play you the guitar, besides its cold outside."

"I don't want to start singing baby it's cold outside so I guess I'll stay."

"Yay!" Luke hugged and kissed me on the cheek

I went and took a shower then put on my sweatpants and a tee shirt.

Luke did as he promised and played me a song on the guitar. He played a new song from the SGFG album. What a little angel he is.. I nearly cried... nearly!!

authors note,

HELLO IM BACK!! I forgot about all my stories!! I was in California for a while it was soooooo funnnnnn!!$ anyways this story is getting a little boring but it will get better soon!! I know what I'm gonna do with it!! Please vote & leave a comment! Love ya!