EIGHT

Amy's pov

*A couple days later*

today I was over at Luke's house just hanging out.

we were taking silly selfies and watching a movie when Luke's phone rang,  and answered it. I listened to him talk for a couple seconds before he hung up.

"That was John Feldman, he asked if the boys and I could record today." Luke said

"Oh, I thought you guys we're done recording the new album?" I asked

"nope, we got a couple new songs to add." He said

"Nice! So I'm guessing you have to go?"

"Uh, yeah. you can stay here or you can come with!" he said

"I'll come with! I wanna meet John Feldman!" I smiled

"Okay let's go." Luke kissed me before we walked to his car

-
when we got there I was kinda freaking out because this man has worked with a lot of my favorite artist... by that I mean panic! at the disco...

There was guitar playing coming from the room we were just about to walk into.

Mikey was sitting on a couch strumming random chords then he stopped "Hey guys!" He smiled, his eyes looked down at our hands, "Are you two together like for real?"

"Uh, yeah." I said and started blushing

"I told you Calum!" Michael yelled

"Oh shut up Mikey!" Calum pouted, Ashton laughed at them

"You guys are acting like kids." John said walking in.

"Hey John!" Luke said and bro hugged him

"Hey Luke!" He said

"John, this is my girlfriend Amy. Amy, this is John."

we shook hands "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Feldman."

he laughed "Call me John. So Luke you have any songs or thoughts to share?"

"Yeah actually I do.. I kinda started writing chords and stuff but I'm still not sure."

"Alright, show us what you got."

Luke grabbed the guitar from mikey and started strumming

"life's a tangled web, of cell phone calls and hashtag I don't knows. You, you're so caught up, in all the blinking lights and dial tones." he sung "i haven't finished that verse so I'll go to the course. I like the  summer rain, I like the sounds you make, we put the world away we get so disconnected. you are my getaway you are my favorite place, we put the world away, we get so disconnected ooooh, oooh, whoaaah. " he finished "That's basically all I have so far."

"I loved that." I said

"I'm glad, I wrote it about you." I blushed

"Luke you've already become so mushy!" Michael said with a mortified look on his face

"I like it!" Ashton said "I think it's gonna be a good one."

"That's what I'm thinking too Ash." John said
-
after the recording session the boys and I went out to eat.

"Babe, what are you getting?" Luke frowned because, he was being very indecisive.

I blushed when he said babe, "Uh. um. Chicken tenders and French fries." I said

"oh my god! me too!" Michael and I high fived from across the table.