THREE

Amy's POV

Currently we were at a dress shop in the mall.

"Red, Black, or white?" I asked Jack

"You pick. it's whatever you want..." he said

"Oooh this is nice!" I said taking a dress off the the rack "what do you think?"

It was a white fitted halter dress

"I don't know, it's whatever you want." he shrugged

I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed "just try it on you weirdo.. and these too." he handed me a few really sluty dresses. I rolled my eyes at him and skipped over to the dressing room.

I tried on the first dress that Jack gave me... first of it was too small. I am NOT a size two okay! it was tight everywhere and made my boobs look really big and I'm only a B still, sadly... It was too short and strapless... I awkwardly walked out and stood in front of Jack...

"Uh... It makes your boobs look good." he smiled

"Wow thanks... I hate this! I'm not a size two..." I said matching back into the dressing room.

"Don't try on the other one then! its pretty much the same." he said

"Okay!" I said back.

I put on the dress I picked.

It was amazing... it was long, strapless, and colorful. I love this dress! it makes me feel so pretty... I don't normally like dresses but I guess I'm going to have to get used to this now...

I'm not super skinny but I'm not chubby. I'm slightly curvy so sometimes I'm insecure...

"Come out already! I heard you gasp and I don't think it takes that long to put on a dress!" Luke said eagerly..

I opened the door "what do you think? Is it okay?"

"Uh. um... oh.. wow. you look great." he said "that looks really good on you." he said then scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly

"You don't have to act so weird just pretend we really are a couple." I laughed

"Okay.." he exhaled "you look beautiful... lets look at shoes now, yeah?" he said taking my hand

On the wall were racks of shoes, I picked a pair of black heels then went back to the dressing room and changed back into my clothes.

"So is that the one?" jack said when I walked out with the dress and shoes

"Yeah." I said

We checked out and the cost of the dress  was 500$ that's honestly the most I've spent on clothes.... or anyone's spent clothes for me..the shoes were so expensive my eyeballs nearly fell out when I saw the price. "Holy shit!" I whispered.