SIX

Amy's POV

Luke and I got back to the hotel and opened the door to see three pouty boys.

"You guys went to Maccas and didn't even get us anything?" Calum whined

"Sorry Cal! I would have but i didn't have my wallet!"

"oh! I see how it is! you like my band members more than your own boyfriend!?" Luke said placing a hand over his heart

"Shut up you dork!" I snorted

"for a fake couple you guys seem like you really like each other even when you're not in public..." Michael said

"I do not like Luke like that! boys are ew!" I said

"But you're in a room full of them!" Calum laughed

"True... ooooh I wanna see if any red carpet pictures are up!!?" I grabbed my phone from it charger and went online. I searched the AMA's and a bunch of red carpet pictures came up.

I saved some and decided to post some since I have like three pictures on my instagram.. a selfie, my caramel latte & muffin, and a meme.

the first one I posted was one of Luke and I. honestly we looked so good. Luke had his hand on my waist and we were both smiling. I captioned it "❤️ AMA's last night'

the next one I posted was of the boys, Bryana, and I making funny faces. I captioned it "probably the derpiest group on the carpet"

both pictures were already getting likes and comments...

a lot of comments were very nice like

"You're so beautiful! no wonder Luke likes you!!", "mOM & DADDDD", and "GORGEOUS😍"

but there's always going to be haters like "omfg she's using Luke to meet people and his money.", "Luke you could've done better"

I didn't let it get to me.. this is just the start of all this...

-
*Back in Virginia*

it's been a day that we've been back and I missed it so much! I had gotten paid my 2,000 dollars. damn it feels good to be a gangster...

I haven't seen Luke since yesterday, but we've been texting so much.

we've become pretty close in the past week. I've come to the conclusion he really isn't a douche. he's a lil awkward dork whom I've come to love... like! I mean like!!

From Luke:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO SEE YOU!!

To Luke:

:P STOP BEING SO WHINEY! it'S JUST ONE DAY!!

From Luke:

BUT I MISS U!! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO TOMORROW??

To Luke:

I sorta miss you too ;) idkkkkk

Luke's pov

I was currently smiling at my phone because I was texting Amy. amy, Amy, Amy... she's all I've been thinking about lately. we've grown so close in the past week. I think I'm growing feelings for her. I don't know what it is but, everytime we touch I feel sparks. I feel things I've never felt with any of the girls I've been with.