FIVE

Amy's POV

"I may have photo bombed some of those." a familiar voice said, I turned around to see the goddess herself. Ashely Franipane.

my mouth hung open for a few seconds before I spoke.  "Holy shit! you're Halsey!" I said

she laughed "Yeah. what's your name?"

"I'm Amy! you're a goddess. I feel so honored to have you sitting next to me!"

"You're so cute. Luke, she's a keeper!" she leaned back

"haha, Hey Hals."

the boys said hi to her before she sat down next to me.  I finally stopped freaking out.

"So this is your first award show?" she asked

"Yeah. I'm trying to get used to being around all these celebrities and stuff. like these are people I look up to." I said

"Even celebrities freak out over celebrities." she said

Halsey and I took a bunch of selfies, she even posted one. holy shit I'm dead.

the show started with a performance from Rhianna who was also the host.

after a few awards twenty one pilots preformed. so many things happening to me. my dreams have come true... I recognized the song as stressed out then it turned into heavydirtysoul. I recorded the whole thing. it was amazing. Luke and the boys were about to preform so they got up and went backstage, I stayed with Halsey.

"That was flipping great! I'm trying not to cry right now." I whispered to her

she laughed and we clapped for Kayne West who won an award for something...

I checked my instagram to see I had almost 7k followers already. it's only been like two days!

all the 5SOS boys, Troye Sivan, and Halsey followed me. life is great...

a couple minutes later 5SOS's performance began. honestly I don't know any of their songs except she looks so perfect... I should listen to them more. this is a bop...

when they came back Luke sat down and put his arm around my shoulders.

"that was great. your band doesn't suck." I smiled and kissed his cheek (just to make it look like we are for real a couple...)

"Thanks." he said

-
after the award show we went to a some after party. I was pretty tired so I stayed close by to Luke.

"Hey, you okay?" Luke turned around and looked at me "You're very quite."

"I'm just tired..." I said

"You wanna drink?" he asked handing me the glass of wine he was drinking, I took a sip and shrugged.
He got me my own glass and we did a little cheer before I started sipping on it.

"Amy ," Michael sauntered over to me "are you drinking wine? don't be such a party girl." he laughed

"This is my first glass dummy." I smiled