Chapter 34

Plz read at the bottom of chapter
I wake up. There was no sun but the sound of thunder and the flash of lightning. "E-Evan..." I stutter. I just want to swallow my words but they manage to come out anyway. He walks in the doorway. "Y-Yes?" His voice breaks. "Are you alright?" I ask. "Yeah yeah in fine just what do you need?" He asks calmly. "Nothing, I uh just need some company." I said. He fake smiles. "Well then get ready for the day." He says. "Okay." I get up grabbing my clothes and taking a shower. I get out and do my morning routine. (Time Skip) I walk out of the shower. "The guys are conning over later." Evan says. "Everyone?" I ask and he nods. "Aw, Evan why?" I ask. "I just want everyone to say their goodbyes and we could spend our last hours together." He says.

I smile. "I'm not leaving forever." I said. "Yes, yes you are what are the chances of you coming all the way over to Canada!?" He asks. "I could take the wrong plane again?" I said. "I doubt it, that was an easy mistake but I mean, once you leave your not even gonna think about us." He says. "I left Felix and I still think about him." I said. "But you loved him." He says. "And I love you guys." I said. "But not in that way!" He says. "I know, and I will still play g-mod and shit with you guys. Just don't get down about it." I said. "So when they coming over?" I ask plopping down on the couch. "In a few minutes or so." He says. "Okay!" I smile. I turn on the PS4. Moments later the door swings open. "Morning bitches!" Tyler screams. "Oh shut the fuck up." Mini says. "Your just jealous because I'm not a bitch like you!" He says. "I like being a bitch..." he mutters. I hand everyone a remote and I'm surprised we had a enough. After all there was three tv's in the same room with three PS4's. We all play GTA for hours on end.

"We should go out to eat!" Lui yells. "It's only twelve, man. What the fuck¿" Ohm asks. "He has hunger issues like a wild animal..." Brian says. "RABIES!!!" Johnathon screams hiding behind me. "I don't have rabies get a life!" Lui says. "In hungry too." Tyler says. "TYLER!!! YOU INFECTED!!!" Johnathon hunkers down clutching onto me. "Shut the fuck up, we're all infected." I smack his head.

"Well, where are we gonna eat?" "BURGER KING!" We all yell in sync. "Okay then." We all walk out to the car. "Alright how are we gonna fit eleven people in a car..." Brian asks. "I'll drive, Johnathon shot gun, Tyler, Moo, Brian in the middle seats. Lui, Marcel, Nogla in the back. And (Y/n)...sit on one of the middle peoples lap." Evan says. I groan. Everyone gets in the car which was really funny..."Get in the damn car!" Tyler pushes. "I would if the seats were up!!!" Marcel yells. "Well get your ass out of my face." "Well than back the fuck up!" "Lui put the damn seat up." Brian says. Lui grabs Marcel and pulls him out of the car. He jumps in and pulls the seats up. "Good job," Brian smiles.

We all get in the car and I sit on Tyler's lap. It was uncomfortable because I was in the center. I had two boys on each side of me in front and back. I felt someone hit my head. "I swear to god I will come back there." I said. I feel another smack on my head. I turn around pinning Tyler to the seat but looking at the row of them behind him. "Try me..." I say glaring. "Oh god guys stop she's gonna get pissed and were gonna get pulled over." Evan states. "Oh hell no!" I scream climbing over Tyler and in the back seats. I land on them. I grab the collar of Nogla's shirt. Marcel squishes Lui against the wall because he doesn't want to get near me. Fear fills their eyes. "Don't touch me..." I say with a glare. He touches me. Anger fills me. Before I could react Tyler picks me up and pulls me over the seat back into his lap.

"Jesus, I thought she was gonna kill him." Marcel whimpers. "I wish I did." I mutter. "She's probably just on her period." Johnathon says turning to me and I nod slowly. "Seeeeee!!! She has an excuse." He adds. Everyone nods and it calms down a little. It is still loud but not that bad. I still don't speak.

"Mini why in hell is your laugh so loud?" Moo asks. "Because I feel high man!!!" He says. I then notice that Mini was at our feet being kicked at every turn. I remember when I was just a fan. "Just a few more minutes." Evan says. "OH MY FCKING GOD EVAN!!!" Brian screams. Evan swerves all over the road before pulling over. "Jesus fuck Brian! What?" Evan asks. "WE NEED TO GO TO THE FAIR!!!" He yells. Eva stares at him like he's retarded. "Um, sorry to ruin your little world but...THERE IS NO FAIR IN CANADA!!!" He yells. "I know your from a warmer country and there are fairs there but-THEN LETS FLY TO...to...to LA!!!" He screams. I smile. "No, hell no!" Evan says. "Come on!" Brian begs. "It sounds fun!" Marcel says. "Yeah!" Lui adds. "I wanna ride the mini roller coaster!" Moo yells. "I want to ride the Ferris wheel!" Mini says. "The Sizzler thing I don't know what it's called but I want to ride it and crush Tyler!" Brian says. "I'm wanna ride the bumper cars to run you over when you go to get in your little car!" Tyler yells at Brian. "I wanna ride the little trucks the go round and round!" Johnathon says. It falls silent. "That's just sad..." I said. "Listen we're not going to LA!" Evan says. "Evan, if we go I won't have to leave because I would already be at Mark's once it's all done." I said. Evan always hates it when I talk about me leaving.

A/n
This is a true story that happened today. I will use as much detail as possible but this did happen. I was at Texas Road House and everything  seems fine. My sister saw the one boy by the name of Tyler and she thought he was cute. Then there was this other guy. My sister pointed him out and he looked EXACTLY like Pewds. I told my one friend and she wanted a picture. Of course the stalker I am I try to take a pic but fail bc of the lighting. Same and my sister attempt to take pictures but they all sucked. And plus, I wouldn't mind having the pic in my gallery;) one time I tried to take a picture and he turned his head and my camera has a small delay so I jumped up and nearly dropped my phone. I attempted many times but nothing. I got picture of his backside but no his face:( but I had fun and me and my sister will never forget it. I just wanted to share this with you guys bc it was such a weird coincidence. Tyler and Felix...that's really weird right? Anyway yeah it was amazing:3