Chapter 29

After hours of shaking and crying in one spot soaking in blood the door opens. I flip over acting to sleep. He walks in standing next to me. I didn't realize that it was ten o'clock already. And usually, that is the time. "P-Please...don't." I whimper. "Oh, you mean this?" He asks slapping me across the face. I bring my hand to my face but he pushes it away. Anger fills his eyes slapping and hitting me more.

I become weaker than before. My vision blurs. He continues for hours. I try to scream out but I taste the iron in the back of my throat waiting for it to fill my lungs keeping me from breathing. For a second I keep thinking that I'm taking my last breath. I then feel nothing, I'm dead...I open my eyes and I 'm not dead. He stands in the corner turning to me. I meet his blue eyes, those beautiful blue eyes. His reassuring smile. I get up quickly stumbling a little. Then he realizes, "Whoa, (Y/n) what happened to you!?" He rushes over to me. I back up putting my hands up. "Don't touch me." Confusion fills his eyes. Then he just stands there talking to nobody.

"Finish her." "No! I love her and you need to stop!" "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just giving her what she deserves." "If anyone you deserve it, Felix!" "Ohhhh blame it on me! She's a selfish little brat and she doesn't deserve to live." "No, all of that is wrong." "Just end it, Felix." His voice was sometimes soft and then the other scary. I stare at him with tears in my eyes.

He turns around slowly. The smirk placed on his lips, his eyes nearly black. My fingers tremble. He puts his hands to my neck slamming me against the wall lifting my feet off the floor. I look at him desperately. His mouth opens to speak. I start to cry again. "F-Felix..." His name chokes me. He looks at me. He lets go and I fall to the floor. "STOP!!! LET ME KILL HER!!!" He yells. "NO!!! IF ANYTHING I'LL KILL YOU!!!" "Then you would be killing yourself." He says. "What's the point of life anyway?" His hands around his own neck. His face turns a dark shade of red. I look up. My eyes widen. I get up pulling his hands off his neck. He turns to me. "Oh, little (Y/n). You just can't get ENOUGH OF PAIN!!!" He screams. "Maybe that's true, I can't get enough of it because I don't want to live anyway." On the inside I really want it to stop.

"I won't let him do this to you, (Y/n)." "Shut up." "You!" "I just want to see her blood spill out of her mouth, her useless screams, her endless crying. I want to taste the iron from her blood in the air." "Felix," I say his name calmly. His eyes change back to blue. Tears fall from his face. "Life is just a game. A game that cheats, and I don't want to be a part of that game. So, go ahead, kill me." I said. He shakes his head. "No (Y/n), I'm not doing that." He says. "Alright, then your other personality will," I assure. "Get out, run, never come back (Y/n), it's not safe here. I don't want you getting hurt anymore." He says. "No, I'm staying no matter what, Felix," I said sternly. He puts his hands around my waist and mine around his neck.

I ruffle his hair, his lips almost colliding with mine. I feel a stabbing pain in my back. The knife...he stabbed me. He screams. "NO! I DIDNT MEAN TO HE TOOK OVER!!!" Felix screams. I look up at him with a sad smile. He looks down at me eyes meeting mine. "I love you, Felix. Remember that please forever and always. Don't let anyone tell you different. I love you." "I love you too, (Y/n). Don't forget me, okay?" He asks as tears stream down his face. I try to nod but my vision blurs and I feel dizzy. "Goodbye, Felix," I whisper and I feel myself drift away. I take my last breath in and I feel nothing...

(Felix's Pov)

I cry. I sob. I pick her up carrying her to the car. I set her in the back seat. I don't even care if her blood stains the seats, I want her to be alive. I drive to the hospital speeding and crying. I pull into the parking lot. I carry her inside and yell emergency really loud. People rush in taking her from me a taking her to a hospital room. I cry harder and sit down. I put my face in my hands. I sit there for hours until someone taps my shoulder. I look up at a nurse. "Are you Felix Kjellberg?" She asks. I nod. "I'm afraid that (Y/n) will be in a short coma for a little while. Maybe a few days but other than that she needs stitches and time to recover." She says. "Can I visit her?" I ask. "I will tell you when possible." She says walking away.

I wipe my eyes. The hospital was empty. I fall sleep late at night. I wake up and look around. I run to the front desk. I ask and she shakes her head. After two days they let me go into the hospital room. I sit down in a chair next to her. I grab her hand that had so many bruises and scratches on it. I take it carefully. I talk to her for hours on end even though she can't hear me. "I will get this fixed and everything will be okay again I promise," I said. The heart monitor starts going crazy her heart beats faster and faster and faster it echoes in my head. Then...it stops completely. But I still hear it in my mind. Tears falling I say, "N-