Chapter 28

I wake up lying on Felix's chest on the floor. There's a bag of Doritos and chips all over. And Mountain Dew stains on my shirt. I look up at him. He was still sleeping. I mess with his hair for a while until I wake him up. He lifts his head, eyes locking with mine. He smiles booping my nose. I smile back.

(Time Skip)

We're in the store buying food at Walmart. We always test each other. "I bet that you can't go a week without touching me," I smirk. Felix's smile fades. "What!? How and I supposed to do that!?" He asks. "It's possible, I can touch you!" I say poking his chest. "But you can't kiss, hug, or boop back!" I smile. "But, me?" I giggle. "I can touch you all I want," I said. He groans. "It is impossible for me!" He says. "Well then, it is," I said.

We walk out of the store and get in the car. I smirk, glancing over at him. We pull into the driveway and get out. "This is the only exception," I said jumping onto him. My legs around his waist and arms around his neck like we used to do. He grabs a few bags nearly falling over because he can't see in front of him. I put my head on his chest closing my eyes. He carries me inside putting the groceries down and walking back and forth. He puts them away with me still in his arms.

He lays me down in bed. He tries to pry my arm off him. I don't let go. I pull him down on top of me. He blushes and I just smirk. I flip him over, making myself on top of him.

I run my fingers through his hair. His eyes sparkle a little. I flip off him looking up at the ceiling. Felix doesn't make a sound.

I close my eyes and sit there for an hour. I then hear footsteps. I look up at Felix, in the doorway. "Nope!" I yell pointing to the bed. He groans walking over, laying next to me. It is killing him. "Only six more days, Felix, six more days," I whisper wrapping my arms around him pulling him close. It feels as if I'm taking his part. "(Y/n), I can't stand it please!!" He begs. "Nope, just wait for a little longer okay?" I said and he just sits there. I close my eyes falling asleep holding Felix.

(Time skip)
I wake up, Felix still there. He was sleeping like always. I shake him a little. He groans turning over looking at me. I floof his hair and kiss his forehead. I get up walking into the bathroom and taking a shower. I walk out and Felix stares at me with a smirk. He steps closer and closer making me step back until I was against the wall. He doesn't touch me, though. He just stares into my eyes deeply. My heart beats faster and faster. His smirk grows into a wide smile. I press my lips against his lips, but he was careful not to kiss back.

I push him back so I could walk away. As I turn around Edgar and Maya sprint around my feet. I trip over them landing face fist. I groan sitting up. Felix laughs a little from behind me. I get to my feet and turn to him. His smile was now warming and not the one I noticed earlier. "Going insane without my kisses, huh?" I ask. He nods a little.

I smile walking into the kitchen and making a Poptart. Felix stands in the doorway with his arms crossed leaning against the doorframe. I turn to him and he waves at me with a derp face.

(Two days later)

"F-Felix?" I mutter his name sitting crisscrossed on the bed. It was dark, pitch black. I could only see the darkness. (At this moment we are taking an unexpected turn ppl) My tears is the only thing that I feel. They land on my arm and it makes a sting. I take my chance. I get up sprinting to the bathroom. I slam the door behind me. I realize I made too much noise. I look at myself. My eyes widen...

There's cuts all over me, stains of blood on clothes that were ripped. Dried blood remains on my arms. I look down and my arm was split open. I cringe, I touch it and groan in pain. Tears fill my eyes. There was now banging on the door. I hunker back in fear. The door swings open and I trip falling on my arse. I pull my legs to my chest and back to the wall.

His voice deep, "Oh darling, you're not gonna like what I'm gonna do with you..." He smirks face in front of mine. I bite my lip. He runs his fingers through my hair. I close my eyes tight as more tears fall. "Crying isn't gonna help. It just makes it ten times harder to scream." He says. I cry more. "Alright then, let's go princess." He grabs my arm pulling me up. I collapse back to the ground feeling weak. "Well, I'm not gonna carry you, and the more you make me wait longer it'll take." He says.

I wipe away my tears getting up. My legs shake and blood dripping. I look into his eyes. They almost seem the pretty blue that I love. His smirk fades. But his eyes go really dark again and the smirk spreads across his lips again. I sniffle. He grabs my arms tightly. He pulls me into the bedroom slamming the door behind. He sits me down on the bed. "Alright, I finished what I was working on and you're not gonna like it." He says. It was dark still no light to let me see what he was holding. I feel something sharp go down my left cheek. I cry out as it got deeper into my skin. I scream, he puts a washcloth in my mouth. I bite down on it screaming through it. I feel stinging in my back. I scream again. The lights flicker on. He holds a sharp knife. My sobs surround the room. He sits down in front of me. He lifts my head up staring into my eyes. "Don't worry beautiful, it will all be over soon. There will be no more pain, and no more living," He says pulling away getting up. He leaves the room shutting the door behind him along with the lights. I sit in the dark crying. I don't bother going to sleep, never again do I want to be in the dark. My father used to do this to me too, except, this time it's much more painful...