Chapter 4

I storm out of his house and onto the streets. I guess it's time to jump off a bridge now. I walk down every street searching for a bridge.

    I feel a gentle hand on my shoulder. I swing around, and notice Felix.

    "Listen, I'm really sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it. I realized that I hurt you and you didn't want me to care about you because you think I'm waisting my time. But I would risk my life for yours." He explains.

    "It sure seemed like you meant it. Hell, I could have killed myself, Felix!" I yell. "I'm really sorry." Felix frowns. "I didn't realize that my temper raised so much." He adds.

    I don't say a word. "Please for give me (Y/n)." He begs. "I forgive you." I nods slowly. Felix's smile instantly comes back to his face.

    We go back to his house. We study more and more until I knew most things. "There's a test tomorrow. Do you think you can get a A?" He asks. "Yeah." I said. "Well we have one hour. What do you wanna do?" He asks.

"It doesn't matter!" I said. "Alright how about a video game?" He asks. "Sure." I said. He plugs in his PS4 and puts in a disk.

I look at the screen and it says, "Amnesia". "Really?" I ask. "I haven't played this game in forever!" He says pushing play.

He plays it for a while. He jumped now and then and once in a while screamed. While he plays I draw.

He decides to stop and focus on me. "What are you drawing?" He asks. "Just something." I said. He shrugs.

"Marzia used to draw a lot." He says. Then it came to me. "What happened with you and Marzia?" I ask. He doesn't answer. He just looks at what I'm drawing. I notice a wet spot on the paper in a shape of a circle.

Am I drooling or something!? I look over at Felix and a tear fell down his face. "She...she just left in the middle of the night. We had this huge fight and we made up and then she left."

"I was left clueless." He adds. He starts sobbing. He tries to add more but his crying blocks out his words.

I embrace him. He hugs me tightly crying on my shoulder. His sobbing echoes through the halls of the huge house.

After a few hours he drove me home. "Thanks again Felix. Sorry about the whole caring thing." I said. "No, it was me." He says. I roll my eyes playfully and shut the door. I walk inside and he greeted by my moms voice.

"What happened to his eye!!!?" She yells. "What?" "His eye?" She asks. "Oh, nothing." "(Y/n)..." My mom says. She notices some bruises on my face.

"Did he hurt you!?" She asks. I shake my head. "What happened!?" My mom asks. "Popular kids again?" She adds. I nod. She hugs me tightly. I cry into her.

"Shhh...it's gonna be alright." She assures. "He cares for you sweetie." She says. "I know, but I don't want him getting hurt over me." I said.

She comforts me like any other mother would. "I just don't know what to do." I say pulling away. "Just let him do his thing. Whatever he does you should respect it and take the best of it." She says.

I nod and wipe away my tears. "I'm gonna study again..." I said walking into my room.

I study for hour on end. After a while I finish and I have confidence about the test.

I take a shower and head off to bed.

(School)
I sit impatiently waiting to get my test score. I was nearly jumping in my seat. The paper sat in front of me. I flip it over and my eyes hit the grade.

A+ HELL YA!!! The bell rings and I prance down the halls. I put my stuff in my locker and go to lunch. Me and Felix talk the whole time.

"So your not coming over to study today?" He asks. "Black Friday shopping." I said. He nods.

"Maybe my mom would let you tag along!" I said. "I don't wanna be a bother just go (y/n)!" He says with a smile. "Come in Felix! I want you to come." I said. "Alright fine." He says.

Lunch ends and Felix drives to my house.

I burst through the door. "Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom...MOM!!!" I scream.

"What!??" She yells. "I was wondering if Felix could come with us for shopping tonight!?" I ask.

She was making dinner and her back was turned to me. She didn't realize the Felix was standing inside.

"You mean that boy that you keep saying he is cute and you-MOM!!!" I interrupt her.

She turns around. "Oh hey! You must be Felix!" She says shaking his hand.

"Yup." He says with a smile. "You are very welcome to come with us." My mom says.

She makes everything's so awkward. "You children can do whatever you please." She says. "Goddamn it mom were not children." I said. "Oh well." She says.

Felix and I play video games until it was time to eat.

We eat whatever mom cooked. It tastes good I never had it before though.

We finish eating and get in the car. "But I wanna be shot gun mom!" I complain. "Too bad." My mom says and she starts driving.