"It's so beautiful up here isn't it?" she said smiling calmly and closes her eyes inhaling the fresh air, watching her features this close makes me realize how beautiful she really is. Her relax forehead, her pointed cute nose, her thin soft pink lips, her sexy jawline, her cute little ears, her beauty is like an innocent calm ocean embracing the sun.

"So beautiful," I said softly without taking my eyes off her. She looks at me and smiles adoringly before leaning in to capture my lips which I accepted whole heartedly. I reciprocated the kiss softly taking our time to familiarize the feeling of sweet bliss of her loving lips. I felt her fingers softly tracing my jawline and caress my cheeks softly.

Aside from making my stomach flip like a rollercoaster, Camila makes my heart happy in a content manner with unstable heartbeat. She fills in the emptiness and longing that my existence is lacking. I never thought I am looking for something until I found her. Her enthusiasm and infectious smile makes the people around her easily falls for her and I'm positive I'm one of those. There is no reason now to deny that I am definitely falling for this goof, dork brilliant woman in front of me.

We both separated from the kiss leaning our foreheads together with a smile before she speaks lowly, "what are we Lauren? I mean I like you, like really really like you. I know we are married but-" she closes her eyes and I know she's confused, so am I.

"We are newly married couple." She looks up at me again now and sigh, "I like you too Camila...a lot, and since we skip all that stage of dating thing I think all we do now is act like a newlywed couple and this is our first honeymoon." I smile at her which she reciprocated, I give her lips another sweet kiss. "Come on, I want to try that pool" I separated from the embrace and started walking down towards the pool taking off my white top. I looked back over my shoulder only to see Camila biting her bottom lip while looking at my bum which brought a smirk on my face. I bend my ass a little just to tease her and winks, I see her blush.

She started walking towards me but the doorbell stops her, "that might be our food, I'll get it" she turns her steps back to get the door. I decided to dive in into the water first for a minute just to refresh myself. After a few swim, I stepped out from the pool. Camila wraps the towel over my shoulder and kisses my cheek. Her simple gestures like these make my stomach do a backflips. "Come on babe, the food is getting cold," she intertwines our fitted hands walking back to the balcony.

-----

"You are so beautiful Camz," I said as I drop her untied bikini on the ground looking at her laying on the bed stock beside the pool. I leaned back down kissing her inner thighs, giving it wet sloppy kisses while caressing her abs. I heard her moan lowly and it send shivers down in between my legs.

"Lauren, stop teasing me babe," she said with a pleasing tone but I love teasing her. I peck a kiss on her outer core, "Lauren, I need your tongue on it, please" I smirk and give what she pleaded. I run my tongue up and down her sex and suck her clit. She moaned loudly inserting her fingers onto my locks, "fuck!" she arch her hips up and rested her right foot over my shoulder.

I push my tongue in and out of hers massaging her clit with my thumb, "Ahh, Lauren" I love it how she moans my name. I slip two fingers inside hers and felt her hips arched up again letting out another loud moan "fuck baby!" I move my tongue up to her clit sucking it while curling my fingers inside her hitting the right spots. "Ahh, right there baby, fuck!" I felt her walls tighten so I added more pressure on my fingers and pushed it deeper on her. Not for long her body shudders and liquid streaming down my fingers.

I trailed wet kisses on her belly button riding out her orgasm, to her abs, up to her ribs, to her chest. She cups my face and brought it to her lips and pulled away, "that was fucking amazing babe" I smirk and peck her lips again then rested my body on top of her with my head on her chest and her arms wraps around my naked body. She plays with my hair subtly humming a song, her hand moved a little to reach for the cotton robe and place it on top of our body.