Chapter 1- Jade's POV

"Hey Jade! Why don't you sing again?" Some of the girls at the orphanage tease me because I prefer singing anime songs and vocaloid songs instead of the American crap. The closest girl suddenly gets beamed in the middle of the forehead with a rock. I turn around to see Alexandria (I call her Lex) and Emmy both holding small rocks in their hands. "Thanks guys, " I say, smiling. They both nod and one of the girls who had been teasing me yells, "Screw you, OCT!!" before they all run off. We all look at each other and start laughing. Already an eventful day and it's not even breakfast. OCT is an acronym for"Out Cast Trio". The other kids made it up to make fun of us, but we all liked it so we refer to ourselves by it sometimes. "Can we go eat bow?They have pizza for breakfast today," Emmy says, dropping the rock she was holding. Me and Lex laugh and simultaneously answer, "Yeah,"
*Time Skip brought to you by me being rushed*
Dinnertime. "PASTAAAAAAAAA!" I shout. Emmy facepalms, while Lex laughs. As we sit at our usual table, Lex asks me, "You got everything ready?" I hold up the two bags I had brought with me and shoe the one in my back. "Yep. I filled a bag for each of us and I have the DVDS and got the place set up earlier. 'Operation Contract' complete. 'Operation Soul's is a go," I say, handing them their respective bags. Dinner ends and we wait until 10:00 pm when everyone is asleep. We then climb out the window of our shared 2nd floor bedroom and begin the 2 mile hike. As we hike I see that Emmy has a second bag with her.
"What's that?" Me
"Cupcakes" Emmy
"2p!England much?" Me
"Poppet," Lex in a British accent
The three of us continue our conversation all the way to the abandoned house. "Let's get this Black Butler marathon going!" I say, popping disc 1 season 1 into the DVD player I had set up in one of the rooms earlier. As the trailers play a thunderstorm suddenly starts outside the house. We ignore the sudden change in weather and begin episode 1. About 2 hours later, we're on episode when the episode freezes. "What? But they're brand new discs!" I sat, looking to see if anyone sat on the remote. Lex shushes me and whispers, "Listen. I think I hear footsteps," The three of us get up, Emmy grabbing the umbrella we brought just in case, and look out the door into the hallway. "There's no one there," I say. Emmy goes to say something but the TV starts to make static noises. "That's weird," I say, crouching in front of it and tapping it on the top. "I don't think that's going to work, Ja-" Lex is cut off when the TV's screen goes from Sebastian's face to a blinding purple light. We back away but the light suddenly starts to pull us in. "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!" I shout over a deafening wind. Lex shakes her head to say 'I have no clue'. Emmy is the first to be sucked into the light, Lex following behind her. I reach back just in time to grab our bags before I feel myself sent flying through a void. Not to long later, I slam into a solid surface and get knocked unconscious.
*Time Skip*
I slowly open my eyes to be blinded by sudden sunlight and a pure blue sky. "Yeah! I'll be right there! I thought I saw something!" I hear an oddly familiar voice call. I sit up and block the sun with my hand so I can look around. "Hey are you alright?" Someone asks. I look up to find one of my favorite characters from Black Butler, Finny. "Yes, I'm fine," I say but think Although I'm probably hallucinating. "Fuck, my head hurts. Wait, where the hell are we?" I hear Lex say. I turn to see Emmy and Lex slowly gaining consciousness. *What happened to you three?" The Finny hallucination asks. "We were su-" Emmy says but I cut her off, saying, "We're foreigners from America. We were in town but some one attacked us and took our money so we ran." Lex and Emmy give me a confused look, and I can tell they spot Finny cause their expressions change to one's of shock. "Why don't I take you three to the mansion. I'm sure Lord Phantomhive can help you," he says, motioning for us to follow him. We do and look at each other. All at the same time, we mutter, "Well shit. We're in Black Butler"

BYE KITTENS! LOVE YA!