Logan Paul

*~now mind you, the only things I know about this man is what I have seen on the internet, through his Facebook and his vines~*

Logan and I had met a while ago at the lake swimming. We kind of just clicked, he fell for me and I fell for him. So we started hanging out a lot. Problem was, I was currently in a relationship with, who I thought, was the most amazing man in the world, Clyde. I didn't know what to do so I asked my best friend, Jade, for advice. She told me to juggle both of them. At first it was tiring, spending the day with Logan and the night with Clyde. One day Logan, Jade, and I were walking around this greenhouse flower shop place. Logan and I were walking hand in hand down the isles, until Jade shouted at us to be quiet. She pushed us into an empty closet, just as Clyde entered the flower shop. In the closet Logan and I were practically on top of each other. Logan looked into my eyes and I looked into his eyes, my hand finding his blonde hair in the ray of light from the door. He had leaned in and we shared our glorious first kiss. I kept up the act until Logan found me out. He was angry, pissed more like it. So he wanted to go home. I had followed after him until we reached the lake where we met. The way to his 'home' was through a portal in the lake. I was crying, running after him. I screamed to him asking if we could talk about everything. As I reached the bank of the lake I dropped to my knees breathless. He had been walking on water and stopped just about in the middle. He turned to me, glancing at Jade who was laughing uncontrollably on the left side of him. We sat on a bench by the lake talking about everything. We came to a conclusion. Since he lives in an alternate universe than me, while he was there, I was all clyde's, and when he was in my world, I was all his. Logan didn't like it very much but if that's what had to be done for me to be his, he could deal with it. This day and night business didn't last very long, I couldn't handle it and neither could Logan. He ended up moving to my dimension. A couple days since he moved to town Jade helped me leave Clyde and become 100% Logan's girl.

 A couple days since he moved to town Jade helped me leave Clyde and become 100% Logan's girl