"You annoying as hell, every time we argue you want to leave or run away like that's going to solve anything."

"I'm the one to always run away? Did you not have a restraining order on me when we had a argument? All the petty ass breakups because of the petty ass arguments? Don't talk about running away Joshua!"

"I won't argue or chase you honestly."

"Don't." I snatched the ring off my finger and placed it in the palm of his hand. "I made it easier for you, you don't have to pick cause I'm taking myself out the equation."

I walked out with my bag of clothes and shoes making a mental note to come back for the rest of my stuff when he was at practice one day.

"Remy." Memo called right before I walked out making me turn around.

"Wassup?" I asked putting my bag down.

"What the hell just happened?"

"I guess we over." I shrugged.

"Why are you so okay with it?"

"Maybe it didn't hit me yet, it killed me giving him back that ring but it is what it is."

"You want me to come with you?"

"Nah, imma just go chill." She pulled me into a hug making Aspen come hug me too as I laughed.

Once we said our byes, I put my stuff in the truck and started my way to my aunt Allison house. Once I was outside I told her to open the door, she smiled hugging me then opening the door wider.

"So what do I owe this pleasure of seeing you?" She asked curling up on the couch looking at me.

"When you and JJ split how did you feel?" I asked.

"I was neutral, I wasn't heartbroken never even shed a tear but a few days it really hit me that I wouldn't be with the only man I ever loved. I was a mess but I never let nobody know that."

I looked down at my hand used to the ring on my finger and low-key smiled. I shook my head then sighed blinking so I wouldn't cry.

"I'm guessing you and Josh broke up?"

"Yeah, I gave him back his ring and took all my stuff."

"What happened?"

"I just haven't been happy ever since I told him I didn't want kids, even after we got engaged he continued bringing it up or throwing shots. I know it's selfish but it's my choice."

"You're right, it's selfish and it's also your choice but what if the shoe was on the other foot? Little do you know, you want kids, everybody do. I was the same way and that's why I hid my pregnancy but once I held Cameron for the first time all of that changed. He gave me a reason to grind and get myself together, I was worse than any of ya aunts even ya mother but once I had Cameron I barely came around and I was always working."

"I understand." I nodded.

"He made me want to be better, don't get it fucked up though. I'll still pop out and remind everybody who I am but I'm more mature now."

"Welp, that don't matter now. I'm single and I'm still not having no kids."

"Then let's go do something fun. I'm single, you single, let's go put a dent in our wallets and go have fun being single."

"Beat you the fuck up, ain't no fucking single." JJ said scaring both of us plucking her in her forehead.

"Mommy's baby." Alli smiled hugging Cameron as he walked in.