2) 20

Remy King | Rem

I woke up to my room filled up with multicolored balloons spread around my room and cards attached to some of them. Aspen ran in my room and pulled a confetti popper and smiled.

"Happy birthday teetee." Her ghetto self yelled trying to climb on my bed. I helped her up as she wrapped her arms around my neck still yelling.

"Thank you auntie baby." I smiled as she continued squeezing my neck.

"Come on, so you see gifts." She jumped down tugging my hand.

I let her drag me all the way downstairs while she giggled making me laugh. As soon as I walked in the living room everybody was standing there while Ralph held a ice cream cake in his hand.

"Happy birthday RemyMa!" They all yelled making me laugh.

"Thank y'all." I covered my face smiling since they were also recording.

"Is that a smile we got out her mean ass?" Journee smirked.

"Bitch you 21, take ya first shot of the day. We doing these all day." Mulan yelled handing me a shot glass.

"What is this?" I asked taking it from her.

"Grey Goose baby!" Memo mocked the old man from the video making me laugh.

I downed the shot opening my mouth while closing my eyes as this strong ass liquor went down. I blew out the candle making a wish then sat down as Aspen ran to me.

"I get you something teetee, open open." She pushed a box that was wrapped towards me. I looked at her, purposely unwrapping the box slowly. "Teetee, faster!"

I laughed quickening my pace then opened the box once it was unwrapped. It was a charm bracelet with leaves as a charm and a bottle. I laughed looking at her.

"Leaves are for me, they're Aspen leaves. Daddy say you named after bottle so I put bottle up there." She explained making me smile.

"Aww, Aspy." I hugged her as she laughed.

"Wait I not done." She dug in the box pulling a picture out. "This me, you, uncle Josh and the baby y'all are going to have."

My heart started to swell as she said that, I put my head down blinking away my tears. She ran into my arms again making me laugh and smile as she did the same.

"You like them?"

"I love them, nobody can top this." I flicked her nose as she kissed me on my cheek.

"You ain't even do all this on my birthday, I got a flemsy ass macaroni necklace." Memo rolled her eyes making us laugh.

"I love teetee Remy."

"And you don't love me? Wow, okay alright."

"I love you more mommy." She giggled going to hug Memo.

"Go get dress, we going to the spa bitch." Nyasia big ass said as Avery helped her up.

"I go?" Aspy asked looking at me.

"Of course princess." I smiled as she went to get dress.

"What we doing today?" Journee asked finishing Jade hair.

"After the spa, I don't know. Remy not coming with us though, she got a date." Mulan smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"It's not a date Mulan." I laughed.

"So what you call a boy taking you out then?"

"Two friends having a adult conversation while eating." I smirked.