s e v e n

Ivory Whitaker | Memo💜

"It's so packed in here." Mulan complained glaring at people as she walked up the bleachers.

"Bitch what you expect? It's a basketball game." Remy rolled her eyes.

"Why are you always speaking when no one asked you?"

"Because I'm Remy and God gave me a fucking mouth to use."

"You can't curse and use God in the same sentence." I jumped in.

"Shut the hell up." Both of them said. 

"What time this shit start?" Remy asked.

"In around 5 minutes." Ny answered.

"I can't wait to see them play." Some loud ass girl said.

"Yes Jaylen sexy ass bout to take them to victory and imma be his prize." Another one said.

"Don't he got a girlfriend tho?" I asked turning around.

"And? Niggas cheat everyday, she don't even seem like she make him happy." She answered with a smirk making Mu turn around.

"Do you want to watch this game?" Mu asked her.

"Um yeah I like basketball."

"Your eye is about to be closed if you keep flapping them gums on something you don't know about. Me and mine good." She flipped her hair and turned around.

"Ain't even have to pop them in their mouth to keep them quiet." Remy said.

"I mean if she still wanna go after him she could try." She shrugged. "He won't even glance once with her white ass lips looking like Dave Chappell."

"Stop Mulan." Nyasia laughed. I looked back to see the girl licking her lips and started laughing.

"It's bout to start y'all." Remy said. I stood up looking for my brothers before the whistle blew. I made eye contact with Avery and he tapped Jaylen who was looking for me.

Jaylen pounded on his chest then threw up the number one while I did the same and threw up two and Avery threw up three then they did a handshake.

My brothers and I have this ritual to do before any game they played. For some reason Jaylen said I was his good luck charm so that's why I made sure to be their number one fan.

Some people looked our way and awwed and it was some people who even glared in my direction making me roll my eyes. These girls be tripping over nothing.

"Who they playing against?" Ny asked.

"Cross Keys." Mulan answered as I groaned.

For some reason Cross Keys and our high school never got along and basketball didn't help the beef. Cross Keys was sore losers and it would most likely be some kind of fight after or during the game.

After the national anthem went off the buzzer started off as Shawn caught the ball then passed it to Josiah who crossed somebody then chest passed it to Jaylen who made a 3.

"OKAY BABY!! LET'S GOOO!" Mulan cheered standing up as he looked her way and smiled.

"Loud ass." I laughed.

"Fuck is y'all looking at? Act like y'all never saw somebody cheer for their boyfriend." Mulan rolled her eyes.

"That little girl is so disrespectful." Some middle aged lady whispered but we heard her.

"And so is my mother, you wanna meet her? She only 5 bleachers down." Mulan looked at the lady pointing to Kai.

"Excuse her." I said pulling Mulan hand down because she was still standing up.