2) 11

Remy King | Rem

"Who was that?" Josh asked groggily rubbing his eye as I quickly jumped out the bed getting dress.

"Mulan, Ralph just got locked up." I answered in a hurry as he sat up confused.

"For what? Stealing somebody bitch?" Josh laughed thinking I was playing.

"This not funny Josh, he dead ass got arrested. Some bitch tryna say he raped her." 

"So why you tripping? We all know damn well he didn't. He'll be out before he even get to take a mugshot." Josh looked at her. 

"I know that, I'm about to call my father since you know he got a few lawyer friends and what not." I told him putting on some sweatpants.

"Aight but why are you tying your hair up and shit?" 

"Raphael don't do shit to nobody, he just be chilling so why bother him?"

"He must of denied this girl or she probably fell too hard for him and he ain't feel the same." Josh shrugged.

"That got to be it, Ralph ain't shit but he love Xanny and that's who will forever have his heart and he tell those bitches that before he even fuck em."

"Aight but you still didn't answer my question. Why are you tying shit up and putting on vaseline?"

"I'm bout to beat this bitch the hell up, what you mean?" 

"No you not, you forgot where you work at? You forgot your reputation? You can't just go beat somebody child up Remy. What if you get locked up? You been through a lot just to get where you at, if you do this it's going to be like you did all this for nothing."

"Then I just get locked up. My reputation? What about Ralph's? He just graduated college, you think they gon want to hire somebody with a felony?" 

"I'm obviously ain't gon get through you so I'm coming with you." He sighed tossing the cover off of him and sitting up.

"Aw, my Clyde." I jumped on him making both of us fall back.

"Your big ass head hit my lip." He smacked his teeth pushing me.

"Don't call my head big when your head something serious."

"My side bitch don't mind when my head between her legs." He smirked looking over his shoulder as he put on a shirt.

"Oh word?" I stood up making him turn around quick.

"I'm playing Remy, for real it was a joke." He said quickly as I still stood there looking at him.

"That's cute." I rolled my eyes walking out his room.

"Gimme my fucking engagement ring before you go, not about to have blood on those damn diamonds." He grabbed my hand taking it off.

"Josiah!" Memo yelled holding Aspy while tying her hair at the same time.

"I thought you left, why the hell you yelling?" He asked coming out with a bruise on his face.

"Ralph locked up, I need you to watch Aspy real quick."

"Locked up for what? Taking somebody bitch?" He laughed making Josh laugh.

"I said the same shit." Josh laughed.

"No a rape charge, so you got Aspy?" She asked.

"You don't have to ask me to watch my own child, I told you that already."

"I no stay here!" Aspy damn near shouted making all of us turn to her.

"Dead ass, where ya girlfriend at?" Memo asked damn near throwing Aspen down to get towards the back as Josh grabbed her.