Part 2, Chapter 1

Ivory Whitaker | Memo

"Aspen!" I yelled aggravated hearing her footsteps run into the room.

"I no did it." She said putting on her puppy dogs eyes.

"You didn't do what?"

"I no put lotion on bed."

"I didn't even blame, you that's how I know you guilty." I laughed making her giggle.

"I sorry." She hugged my leg.

"It's okay baby."

"So damn sad, I though Josiah had it bad but all she gotta do is say sorry and you forget everything." Nyasia said making me laugh.

"I can't help it, she's so pretty." I laughed looking at her still hugging my leg.

"She bad as hell, that's what the hell she is." Remy said passing my room.

"Call Zay?" Aspen asked.

"He's busy baby." 

"Call daddy?"

"He's at the gym."

"Call pawpaw?" 

"He's in the hospital baby."

"Pawpaw hurt?" She curling her lip.

"No baby, he just wasn't feeling okay."

"Call Moo?" 

"Isn't she in the livingroom?" I asked.

"I dunno know." She shrugged.

"Let's go see." I picked her up.

"HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled scaring me.

"Happy birthday mommy." Aspen giggled grabbing my face kissing me.

Mulan, Remy, Nyasia, Journee, Jade, Tay and Avery was standing in the livingroom holding a banner that said happy 21 making me smile.

"Thank y'all." I laughed.

"Bitch you twenty fucking one. All we gotta do is wait until March and we'll turn up." Mulan said twerking.

"You're annoying, you spoke to Zay?" Remy asked.

"I haven't spoken to him in two days." I frowned. "I'm getting used to it, I just thought he'll call."

"You know he could if he would Memo."

"I know I'm just tired of missing him and him missing things. He missed Thanksgiving, Christmas, Aspen turning 3, my birthday. I just want him here."

"It's going on 9 months right?" Avery asked.

"Yeah." I sighed then smiled seeing he was calling.

"Must be him." Journee laughed.

"Hello?" I answered the FaceTime going in the room.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you." Him and a few soldiers sung making me laugh.

"Thank you guys." I laughed watching him get up so we could talk in private.

"Where are you now?" I asked him.

"I'm in Denmark, baby it's so beautiful. We gotta go for our honeymoon or some shit." He shook his head.

"That's where Beyonce is, if you really loved me you'll get her to say happy birthday to me." I joked watching him laugh.

"Damn I thought me calling you would be enough."