o n e

Ivory Whitaker | Memo

"That's what the fuck you get." Mulan said as I rolled my eyes. We was walking to school from Dunkin Donuts.

"Alright Mu I heard it too many times already." I said.

"I don't give a fuck as your best friend and cousin I'm going to keep it real. I was your first friend, who else going to if not me?"

"Actually I was her first friend." Remy jumped in.

"No you weren't, we're literally a month apart." Mulan rolled her eyes.

"So that just mean Kai retarded ass was in competition with Lys."

"Bitch don't talk about my mother like Ahjaya not stupid as hell."

"Really? Don't do my aunties." I said laughing at my best friend. Ever since birth Mulan and Remy been by my side.

Mulan is auntie Kai and uncle Yayo daughter. She's the one with the I don't give a fuck attitude out of the group. She don't trust nobody and she mean as hell if she don't know you and she's so spoiled considering she's the only child.

Remy was aunt Ahjaya and uncle Ike daughter, she's the wild one out the group

Remy was aunt Ahjaya and uncle Ike daughter, she's the wild one out the group. She always fighting, love going to parties and a straight up player. She like a nigga in a female body, she know the in and outs of the game.

"Anyways when I see Journee imma just punch her in her mouth one good time since she didn't jump in

"Anyways when I see Journee imma just punch her in her mouth one good time since she didn't jump in." Remy said as I rolled my eyes, it's been a week and some days since the party I don't understand why everybody so hyped about it.

"Let her be, now Memo know to stop fucking with bitches." Mulan said.

"Alright next topic." I sighed.

"Oh yeah didn't you say you talked to Josiah fine ass there? What happened with that?"

"He texted me for 2 days straight and I never replied."

"The hell, why not?" Mulan slapped me in my head.

"Stop that hurts but because I was nervous you know I don't like new people."