2) 17

Remy King | Rem

I opened the door as Joshua limped to the door, I held the door open for him and then locked it walking to his room. He groaned as I took his gym bag off of him.

"You wanna take a bath?" I asked.

"A ice bath."

"No." I told him going to the bathroom running the water the hottest it can go.

I threw some Epsom salt along with some lavender stress reliever in the bath so it can be all bubbly. I stood up losing my balance for a second then walked in the room seeing him on FaceTime with Melo.

"Who that? Oh Hhey Remy." He smiled making me come in the camera.

"Hey Olem." I smiled back.

"Sis put me on with one of ya peoples."

"Nobody I know single except Mulan." I laughed. "I don't think you want her, she'll fuck up ya life."

"I'm up for the challenge." He smirked.

"Nah, take that warning brah. Next thing you know you stuck with somebody that you should of left alone." Joshua jumped in throwing shade.

"Stop throwing subliminals shots, before you proposed I gave you the option of leaving you continued with the proposal."

"Oh."

"I mean you said it yourself, once you proposed no more break ups or anything. So before we even think about planning this wedding or going further with the proposal, do you want to?"

"Remy shut up, always being so damn dramatic."

"Speak now or forever hold ya peace cause my first marriage will be my only marriage. So tell me wassup, I'm good with or without you."

"Teetee Remy I make cookies, come try one." Aspy said coming in as Josh and I continued looking at each other.

"What's your answer?" I asked never taking my eyes off of him.

"Aspy where you go?" Josiah called out coming in the room.

"Hello?! Do you want to stay with me or no? Give me an answer!" I continued looking at him.

"Why everybody just stuck?" Memo asked oblivious to what's happening.

"Remy." Joshua sighed shaking his head.

"The fact that you have to even think about anything gives me your answer." I shook my head fighting back any tears that thought they was coming out.

I brushed past them going in the kitchen to get a garbage bag as Memo followed trying to get me to talk. I went back in the room going straight to his closet stuffing all my shoes in there first.

"Remy, what are you doing?" Joshua leaned on the door sighing.

"If you were to ask me what I wanted to do or if I even wanted to stay with you I wouldn't hesitate to say yes even if I'm mad at you."

"So because we're arguing, your breaking up with me?" He spoke slowly.

"Because you still didn't say you want to be with me, I'm breaking up with you."

"So I'm not allowed to be petty or mad that you left for a whole week then wouldn't even talk to me? Let alone you out here making me look dumb."

"I'm not saying you aren't allowed to be mad but the matter is you still didn't say what you wanted."

"No argue please." Aspen stated as I walked to his draws harshly throwing my clothes in there.

"It's okay baby, you won't have to worry about me ever arguing with your uncle again."