You're My Medicine

Começar do início

Zhouzhou
If there's something serious happened to you, I'm sure I'll gonna sue them!

Jingyu
Aww, how sweet! ^^ you really are my wifey :* mumumua

Zhouzhou
lol xp mumumua your ass!

Their conversation continued until Zhouzhou reprimanded Jingyu to sleep early despite having busy schedule. In the following days, Jingyu had to fly to Milan and he had to keep his stamina or... what's left of it as he's being sick already.

***
Milan, January 12-15th, 2017

Milan was colder than Beijing in the winter. But as the model of the fashion week, Jingyu had to endure the unfriendly weather by wearing only a black leather jacket. His body temperature had dropped to normal for the last couple of days before his departure, but it seemed that it had risen up again that evening. His makeup artist had to do her best to cover how pale he actually was. He was just thankful that the fever didn't come in package with the flu, or else, he had to suffer for having a runny nose while walking on the red carpet.

After several photo sessions, came the interview sessions. During the interview, Jingyu tended to keep his answers short. In his mind, he just wanted to get over with everything so that he can come back to the comfort of his hotel room. He felt a bit lightheaded after only doing two interviews. By the time Zheng ge ushered him to the car that would drive him away from the venue, he didn't wait until the engine being started up to pass out in the backseat.

The next morning, Jingyu found himself barely able to get up from the bed. His head was pounding hard like a hammer being constantly hit to his head. He was shivering from head to toe and a set of dry coughs kept shaking his poor being.

"Are you sure you don't want to cancel the schedule?" Zheng Ge worriedly asked Jingyu. Although he is the manager, all of the decisions needed to be under the concern of the boss.

"Yes," Jingyu muttered breathlessly under the big cocoon he created for himself. "Just... *coughs* wait for a while. Wait for the medicine to kick in and I'll be fine."

Two hours later, Jingyu and his manager finally showed up at the photoshoot location. Zheng ge had previously contacted the photographer that they were going to be late, he also explained his artist's condition. Because the photographer had been given a notice, he was fine with the delay. He was even concerned at Jingyu's health.

"Since it's going to be an outdoor photoshoot, we better make it quick so our Jingyu won't suffer from the cold very long."

It was just a half-day of working but Jingyu already felt tired. Milan should be a wonderful place to wander around. It would be good to travel around just like his last visit. But with his poor condition, he didn't want to do anything except lying on his bed.

Under the medication, Jingyu's eyes felt super heavy. He could fall asleep anytime soon. Yet, his rough fingers still fiddled with his phone. The phone screen was displaying the chat Zhouzhou sent him an hour ago, updating Jingyu about him going to uni to watch his friend's play. He also mentioned about someone foreign named Michael that would tutor him for his English test. Too lazy to text, Jingyu pressed the voice message.

Zhou er, wo xiang ni***

Just like that, Jingyu fell into a deep slumber.