You're My Medicine

Start from the beginning

Zhouzhou
Is it really not allowed for me to worry about you? -____-

Jingyu
You're the one who taught me to say 'fang xin ba'* xD

Zhouzhou
Aish, you! That's my line, don't steal it!

Jingyu
How can I steal it? Doesn't it what's yours is mine too?

Zhouzhou
How's that so? I think your sanity has been dropped by your fever. -___-

Zhouzhou
Talking for real... are you being hospitalized now?

Jingyu
If I was being hospitalized, how could I post that weibo? Stupid, wife :p

Zhouzhou
Who do you call stupid, huh?! >:(

Jingyu
Haha...  Well... About that... Actually, it was only two-three hours thingy, in the hospital. They made me took an infusion and once the drip was emptied, they let me go home.

Zhouzhou
Are you sure the drip helps that fast? o_o

Jingyu
Not really. -___-" I still feel quite the same to be honest.

Zhouzhou
Then why didn't you choose to be hospitalized?

Jingyu
Just...inconvenient. I'll leave for Milan soon, remember?

Zhouzhou
Hmph... Why your fever become this serious? :(

Jingyu
Hmm... Because you're not here to nurse me? :3

Zhouzhou
Spoiled brat! :p Have you taken your medicine?

Jingyu
You're so far away. How can I take one?

Zhouzhou
Huang! Jing! Yu!!! Ni Ya!**

Much to Zhouzhou's anxiety, there was no reply from the other until two hours later.

Jingyu
Haha... Just taken it. Fang xin ba ah~^^

At this point, Zhouzhou who checked his phone every now and then, his heart was palpitated at the flash of Jingyu's name on the notification flag.

Zhouzhou
Why are you replying so late? Do you have another kitten to entertain there?

Jingyu
Oh I wish I have!

Zhouzhou was in the middle of typing 'you are sick and yet you're still looking for trouble?!' when Jingyu beated him a few seconds faster in continuing his message.

Jingyu
Except... here I am, having to choose some wardrobes to wear for the fashion week in Milan... and have to do some... other works.

Zhouzhou
F*ck they still let you to do those things when you're second to collapse from high fever???? Can't Zheng Ge do it all for you????

Jingyu
Can you not adding scenes like this?x'D ((pinch cheeks)) I am a big tough guy. I am not going to collapse, okay? And... nope. Since the whole process has to be recorded, Zheng ge can't replace me for that matter.