Chapter 31: Drive Me Crazy

This picture alone drives me absolutely crazy... like.... he looks devine in purple. Sorry I honestly think I'm going crazy:

Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

There's luuurrrveee but no smut I'm sorry I'm working on writing it XD

---

Your POV

I wake up with a start, eyes snapping open and adjusting to the ray of sunlight burning through the blinds.

I smile and hum when I see an arm draped around me, slowly turning my head to the side to see Sherlock, sleeping like a baby. He looked so peaceful. So cute. This is the man I was in love with. And this is the man who loved me.

I couldn't help but place a soft kiss on his cheek. He stirred a bit and groaned softly.

"Good morning." He whispered groggily, his voice even deeper than usual. It send shivers down my spine as I placed another kiss on his cheekbones.

"Good morning." I said with a bit of a squeal as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer. I moved my hand to his curls and started stroking them. We just lied there for while, gazing into each other's eyes like a couple of teenagers in love.

He pulled me into a soft kiss while placing his other hand on my face, running his finger along the outline of my jaw. "Fancy a cup of tea?" I asked, breaking the kiss. He nodded and stretched, the buttons straining against his chest. He forgot to change, so the black shirt just made me want to kiss him more.

I pushed the thought out of my head and lifted myself out of bed. I walked to the kitchen, the empty flat erupting with dust. I walked over to the kettle, putting it on the stove and leaning against the counter.

I yelped as a pair of strong arms snaked around my waist as he nibbled at my neck. "You always know what I need." He said, voice still hoarse and groggy. "I'm going to go get changed." He muttered and walked towards his bedroom.

The kettle started to whine and I pulled it off the stove, pouring it into two white tea cups.

I turned around, and my breath hitched in my throat when I saw Sherlock. He had on a purple shirt with black dress pants. He looked absolutely gorgeous in that shirt. So much so that I almost dropped my tea.

He noticed and started to slowly walk towards me. "Darling... are you alright?" He said, twitching his eyebrows up a little and smirking. My eyes widened, but I couldn't speak, no noise came out of my O shaped mouth.

He took my wrist and tucked my messy hair behind my ear. "What's the matter?" He said cockily as my breath slowly began to get more and more ragged.

"You... drive me crazy." I said breathlessly as he got closer to my lips.

"Oh I do, do I?" He said, his voice dropping three octaves lower. "Well we might have to do something about that."

I nodded quickly, immediately taking the opportunity to crash my lips against him. He smirked and groaned in approval. The tea cups crashed against the floor, but we didn't care. He slowly lifted me up by my waist and I wrapped my legs around his stomach.

He placed me on the kitchen island, not giving a damn about his science equipment. It crashes to the floor as the kiss became needier, hungrier. His tongue slowly made his way into my mouth. I gave him permission and his tongue swirled around my mouth, exploring.

I accidentally moaned, and he gasped, pulling back a bit to restrain himself. He groaned and his grip on me tightened. I leaned in to his ear and whispered in the most seductive voice I could, "Don't fight it."

He groaned and pushed me back into the counter, placing a harder kiss on my lips and pinning my hands above my head. I moaned a bit too loud and he groaned into my shoulder. I started to unbutton the first few buttons on his shirt.

"Have I ever told you that you look divine in purple?" I said breathlessly, and he looked at me with a predatory glare.

"Is that so?" He mumbled, placing another scorching kiss on my lips. I moaned into his mouth as he started to lift up my tank top. His warm hands went up my stomach, sending a wave of shock down my body.

He started fiddling with the hem of my sweat pants. I hummed in approval until...

"Sorry am I interrupting something?" I jumped when I heard Mary's voice, pushing Sherlock away. He groaned and turned around, an annoyed look on his face.

I laughed awkwardly, jumping off of the kitchen island and buttoning up Sherlock's buttons. "Sorry... again..." She shuffles her feet awkwardly and turns away.

"Are you two-?"

"Mary. What's wrong?" Sherlock interrupted, smirking down at me when I finished. Not the time Sherlock. I thought, feeling a pang in my stomach. Mary stared at us for a few more seconds before taking her phone out of her pocket.

"Someone sent me this. At first I thought it was just a Bible thing, you know, spam, but it's not. It's a skip-code." I saw Sherlock look at her closely at her for a second, then turned his attention to her phone.

"First word, then every third. Save ... John ... Watson." Sherlock uttered the words and I stepped closer to Mary and him.

Saint or sinner? James or John? The more is Less?

I stared at the words quizzically, putting together the pieces. "Saint James, The Less."

"Now!" Sherlock said urgently, and started to race down the stairs.

"Oh my god." I breathed out as Mary and I followed him, rushing down with him.

"Where are we going?" Mary cried out as we stepped outside. The air outside hit me like a cold splash of water in the morning, I'd forgotten my coat.

"St James the Less. It's a church. Twenty minutes by car." I said, shivering in my voice. Sherlock took off his coat and threw it around my arms.

"Did you drive here?" Sherlock asked, stepping out into the main road.

"Yes."

"Too slow! It's too slow."

"Sherlock watch out!" I yelled as he was totally oblivious to the car approaching him. It swerved out of the way, honking the horn.

"Sherlock, what are we waiting for?" Mary asked frantically as a single headlight approached him.

"This." He said, stopping in front of a motorcycle and holding his hand out, halting it as it stopped just in time. "(Y/N). Get on the motorcycle, you'll get a bit of a head start, but wait a bit for Mary and I. We'll get the next one." He said in full detective mode, but I had ideas of my own.

"No." I said as the people on the motorcycle jumped off. "No, you guys get this one. I have an idea." I said, turning away and walking in the opposite direction. It was basically the reverse plan of Sherlock's, but Sherlock was the more important one in this situation, so I had to take matters into my own hands.

"Go!" I yelled, taking off in a sprint down the street. The last thing I saw was Mary hopping on the motorcycle, Sherlock and her taking off down the road.

I knew I had to treat this like a case, but it wasn't a case. Maybe John was in serious trouble. But who was doing this?

Who would want to torture us all over again?