Chapter 15: That Woman

Sherlock's POV

I jerk back into consciousness. I had a weird dream about Irene. I was about to yell, but I saw (Y/N) laying next to me. I peek under the covers to make sure that she was fully clothed. I nodded and covered her with the sheet again.

"(Y/N)?" I ask when I realize that there are cuts on her face. "(Y/N)?" I ask a bit more urgently, shaking her a little bit. She groaned and opened her eyes. I sighed in relief.

"Sherlock." She said, smiling at me, but her eyes widened and she sat up quickly. "Sherlock!" She yelled, but immediately went down, holding her hand to her head. "Ow."

John burst into the room, looking at (Y/N) with concern.

"You okay?"

"How did we get here?" Sherlock asked.

"Well, I don't suppose you remember much. You weren't making a lot of sense. Oh, I should warn you: I think Lestrade filmed you on his phone." I looked at (Y/N), who was still holding her hand to her head. I squeezed her shoulder, then looked up at John.

"Where is she?" I said, trying to get up. I got dizzy, but I attempted to stay on my feet.

"Where's who?" (Y/N) groaned, once again attempting to sit herself up. She sat up for a few seconds while I leaned on the bed. "Sherlock, sit down."

"The woman." I said choosing to ignore her comment.

"What woman?" Asked John, kneeling beside (Y/N).

"The woman. That women!"

"Who Irene?" (Y/N) asks.

"She got away, no-one saw her." John said, (Y/N) looking up at him. "Not dead, no trace of a body..."

I stumble to the open window, looking through it. (Y/N) looked at me with concern, I waved her off.

"Sherlock, she wasn't here." John urged. I stumbled to the floor, and peered under the bed. "What are you...? What...? No, no, no..." John picked me up and hauled me face first onto the bed, I felt (Y/N)'s legs across my chest.

"Ow!" She said, rolling me off her legs.

"Sorry." John said, adjusting Sherlock back onto the bed. "You'll be fine in the morning. Just sleep." John urged to the both of us.

"Of course I'll be fine. I am fine. Absolutely fine."

"Yes... you're great. Now I'll be in the next room if you need me."

"Why would I need you?" I ask fuzzily.

"No reason at all." John said, shutting the door behind him. I turn my head towards (Y/N), who is smiling down at me. I smile back, dragging myself up so I could look at her.

I close my eyes, (Y/N) takes my hand. All of a sudden a female orgasmic sigh breaks the peaceful silence in the room.

"What the hell was that?" (Y/N) asks, swinging her legs across the bed. I grab her hand but she shakes me off. "I'll get it." She says sweetly, her feet touching the ground. She stumbles over to it, taking the phone out of the pocket. She doesn't read it, and she hands it to me.

"Thanks." I groan, taking the phone and reading the text.

Till the next time, Mr. Holmes

"What's it say?" She asks, leaning against my shoulder on the bed.

"Till the next time, Mr. Holmes." I read the text to her, as she closes her eyes on my shoulder.

"What do you think it means?" She asks, dozing off to sleep. I closed my eyes, leaning my head on hers.

"I have absolutely no idea." I smirk to myself before falling to sleep.