⇢ t h i r t e e n ⇠

Elliot

Sam, Dean, Castiel, Jack and I all hit the road. I didn't have the slightest clue where Gabriel was but I would search every inch of the world to make sure my angel is safe. All I care about right now, is Gabriel.

"Elliot how do you plan on finding him?" Dean asks, glancing at me from the rear view mirror, "There's no way for us to track him."

"Maybe I can ask him when I go to sleep later," I mutter, "He's not going to be very easy to talk to, I really only get in a small conversation before I wake up. And we all know Gabe is a stubborn boy."

I could feel Dean rolling his eyes at me, "So we're all going on a wild goose hunt for an angel who we don't even know if he's alive? Seriously? And you bought into it, Sam? I get that you love the dem-"

"I'm not a demon, Dean," I growl, "You know that I would do anything for him. He's my angel."

"It's not time to have this conversation, you two. There are actual things we need to focus on. While Elliot searches for Gabriel, the four of us are going to be working on cases. We have more important things than to wait around for you," Sam didn't look back at me, "In the kindest way possible."

This time it was my turn to roll my eyes, "Thanks."

I didn't say anything else, I just looked out the window. I forgot how much it sucked being in the back seat. I didn't have a huge problem with it, but Sammy always used to let me have the front when we went on hunts and such. Despite them letting me out and all, it still felt like they didn't trust me in the slightest. Plus, it was really cramped with this Jack kid sitting back here.

"When was the last time you heard from Gabriel?" Castiel asks.

"The dream. And before you ask, no. There were no details in the dream about anything. There were no signs of where he could be, or anything. If there were, you would've known. Our surroundings are completely blank," I told him, "Someone tell me more about this kid," I gesture to Jack, "Lucifer's son?"

"Uh, yeah," Sam said, "It's a really long story, actually. To put all of it short, Lucifer got a woman pregnant, and about eight months ago, he was born,"

"But he's like, twenty or something," I was confused, I looked at Jack but he just smiled.

"I know, he aged in like three minutes it seemed like," Sam laughed, "Lucifer killed Cas but Jack brought him back from the Empty somehow. He's really powerful, we need him."

"And we need you," Dean said, "With what's going on in Hell right now, Asmodeus, Lucifer being back, and us trying to create another portal into the apocalypse world, we need all the power we can get. But that means that you have to start training your powers."

"My powers?" I looked at them kind of awestruck, "I don't know if I even have powers,"

"Of course you do," Castiel butt in, "You are the only of your kind just as Jack is of his. You're given powers from the moment you're born and you will always have them. We just have to find a way to channel them."

I took in a deep breath, then made eye contact with Sammy in the mirror. He gave me a reassuring look, "Okay," I sighed out, "Let's do this."

//and so it begins! this is the first new chapter i've posted in so long and quite honestly it feels so nice to post again!

also wanna talk about how i wrote about gabriel still being alive before it happened sooo

i also decided that this book is taking place in season 13! i'm going to change some things for creative purposes, so it's really just a baseline of what to go off of.

xoxo

peri