⇢ f i v e ⇠

Elliot

The next three days went by slow. Occasionally Dean would come downstairs to give me food that he had to feed me. I wouldn't doubt if he was only doing it so Sammy could feel better. Castiel had come downstairs once, he said it was to check up on the straps on the chair. I asked him how Gabriel was doing and he stayed silent. It made my heart fall to my feet, fearing the silence.

On day three of being bored out of my mind (because nobody was torturing me), Sam came down. I would have been excited to see him, but I had a feeling he wasn't here to talk. By the end of his visit, my bottom lip was busted, my nose was bleeding, and I probably had a decent sized black eye.

But it was okay. I forgive him. He's probably upset and angry, confused even. He's just doing what Dean is telling him to do; to torture me.

As he was walking away from me, I tripped him, then quickly sputtered, "Oh I am so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going."

Sam paused, just as Dean did, and dismissed my words almost twice as fast. I don't think anything hurt as badly as that. Out of all the torture I have endured, seeing Sam not even consider my words hurt more than anything. How can he act like everything we went through just didn't happen?

I sat there, because I couldn't do anything else, and wallowed in my sadness. I was alone, now. I didn't have Sammy, I didn't have Gabriel, I didn't have Castiel. I had no one.

While being tied up, the thought occurred to me that I missed Hell. I missed Crowley and all his demons. When I was in Hell, Crowley and I had a surprisingly good time. Believe it or not, we pranked each other all the time. There was a point in time that he didn't have any demons for three weeks because I told them he said they were on a vacation (and yes, even the evil demons know how to behave themselves). Hell is a pretty good time when you're buddy-buddy with it's King.

// june 3 2018