teaser! ~

Elliot - Chapter Four

"Listen up, Elliot," He hissed, "You can try to convince the others of your innocence, but it all depends on wether or not I believe you. And right now, your odds of living are a lot smaller than your odds of dying." He held a smirk tightly on his face as he went to hurt around.

"Alright," I spoke with a hard face, despite the tears running down my cheeks, "Remember, try to keep the buttsex to a minimal."

I saw Dean stop in his spot and turn his head slightly, as if I had him convince. But just as quickly has he stopped, he kept going.

Elliot - Chapter Five

On day three of being bored out of my mind (because nobody was torturing me), Sam came down. I would have been excited to see him, but I had a feeling he wasn't here to talk. By the end of his visit, my bottom lip was busted, my nose was bleeding, and I probably had a decent sized black eye.

But it was okay. I forgive him. He's probably upset and angry. He's just doing what Dean is telling him to do. To torture me.

As he was walking away from me, though, I tripped him, then quickly sputtered, "Oh I am so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going."

Sam - Chapter Six

"I think it's really her, Dean," I spoke, "What she said to me, there's no way a demon would know that."

"She said that over seven years ago, Sammy. Even Elliot wouldn't remember that. Nobody would," Dean was trying to dismiss me.

"I do," My voice shook, "I remember. That was the first thing she said to me."

"You're just emotional. You just beat the shit out of a demon you think is someone you loved," He rolled his eyes.

"Love," I corrected him, "Someone I love."

Dean finally stopped and looked at me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Sammy, it's been five years. Even if that is the real Ellie, she isn't the same girl you fell in love with."

"You're wrong," I said softly, "It's still her."

teaser chapter? in my good christian story? it's more likely than you think