Chapter 2

The goats were watching a human football match in the cafeteria.
All goats apart from Buq who was reading a romantic novel.
About a llama called Salami and a goat called Hottie.
It was a tragedy. The llama used to love the goat so so so much. But the society just did not allow this.
  So, Salami and Hottie did something reckless, stupid , idiotic and at the same time, FANTASTIC!
They destroyed the society.

**Sharp intake of breath**

What if Salami and Hottie existed? Somewhere out there. Buq loved the book so much. He was basically part of the fandom.

"Buq!" Somebody said.

Buq looked up to see Rossy standing.

Things Buq noticed about Rossy-
1. She had re-applied her lipstick.
2. She had re-applied her eyeliner.
3. And now she was re-applying her face using a wierd peach powder which made Buq sneeze.
I think he meant "compact powder".

"Buq, like, I was talking to Goatee and he said that we have, like, broken the data receptor so could you, like, please, fix it." Said Rossy.

"Sure," mumbled Buq.

The data receptor used to recept data. It was one important thing.

Buq wandered around in search of the receptor. His mind never leaving this story.
Why did Salami and Hottie take such a risk? It was fascinating.
Buq thought, I would never fall in love with a llama. I'm too pure from them.

Buq found the receptor and tried to figure out what was wrong with it. 
The receptor looked like a stick. Basically like a stick.
I can't help the fact that you imagined a high-fi quality polished metal control panel with beeping LEDs around it.
Cmon lets be real.

Buq just could not get over the story.  He sat on a chair.
It wasn't actually a chair, it was actually a device used to decode the data received from the data receptor. It was the data decoder.
When he sat on it his pants caught fire. And suddenly, there was a huge bang and lots of blood around. (You can't write an action story without blood around)
Buq, despite being in apparent pain, wondered whose blood it was. Goats aren't the brightest bunch.
But before he find out he closed his eyes. And because he closed his eyes his world was filled with darkness.