Chapter 1

"Buq. Welcome back."said Goatee. Goatee was a very strong goat. With the most beautiful goatee in the world.
"Hello, Goatee. Nahhhh. Retirement didn't suit me."
"Yes that's true. Bleat Bleat. Well, back to work now."

Buq used to work in a team called G.O.A.L. That stood for Goats Over All Llamas.
The llamas were a dangerous group of genetically damaged goats. They were an experiment gone wrong.

All the goats were sitting around a huge round table.
Goatee bleated orders. " Doony, give me damage reports."

Doony was an old scapegoat. "The llamas have eaten all the grass in the North-West Sahara Desert. But the planes of Antarctica are still intact.

"Not good. Not good." Murmured Goatee. "Prog, temperature update."

Prog was a teenage douchbag. "Hmmm..... Temperatures...... All the places in the world are suffering from extreme coldness. The only thing that's hot is me."
He winked at Rossy the Rosegoat.
Rossy rolled her eyes.

"Buq, did you earn anything from retirement?" Asked Goatee.
"Indeed I did. Goats can get free Boat rides at the Moat." Said Buq proudly.
All the goats cheered. Very loudly.
"Quiet down now. Have matters to be discussed." Shouted Goatee over the cheering.
The goats stopped cheering.
"About today's cafeteria menu. I'm so sorry. Our chefs did not get the daily grass supply so we can't have Grassy Lasagne. But instead we will have Grass Makhani."
The goats stomped their hooves.
And then they filed into the cafeteria.