Prologue

Prologue:

Why do we keep on falling? And end up being fooled.

And why do other people love to fool those who had fallen for them? Why do they love to play with other people's feelings? Would that make them even better?

Some say there’s really a happy ending. But I can evidently see, that not even half of the people on this world have one. When does one thing really end? When we found something in replace of that? When we decided to forget everything about it? When everything is too late? Or will the endings really end... when we die?

He is famous. He is charming. He is smart. He is talented. He is cool. He is extravagant.

He loves the things that I love. And hate the things I hate. And cares for the things I care for.

He is everything I want. He is the every check I have in my list. He is who I love to be with.

But I won’t love him because I can’t.

She is pretty. She is beautiful. Every little thing that can be considered perfect physically. She has it.

She is emotional. But I find it cute. She is weak but oftentimes fearless. She is so nice.

She is everything a man would want. But in spite all of that, she is she. And I really hate it.

When you close doors another one will open. And when you open one, it may close some other doors. Is it possible that a door can be closed forever?

 My love for you is a mistaken belief... a fallacy. My love? Or yours? 

“Masakit palang maniwala sa pagmamahal na puro lang pala akala.”

~ Aerith

“Love is a Fallacy.”

(c) DearSeven