Double Trouble (threesome)

Start from the beginning

Shit. Dark stuck his tongue out and licked over my neck, causing me to have to bite back a moan. Mark grinned devilishly and slowly slid his hand up my thigh, to my waist and lifting my hoodie with his index before slowly continuing on and up my chest, grazing over my nipples intentionally. I bit my lip harder and tightened my fists to clench on the fabric of the couch, my knuckles turning white. This was some Double Trouble I didn't ask for, but maybe needed, I thought to myself as I started to pant.

I felt a hand quickly go behind me and snake their hand under my pants and boxers, squeezing my ass, causing me to squeak and arch my back in surprise. Dark chuckled and grazed his sharp teeth over my sweet spot, making me let out a strangled moan. Mark proceeded with undoing the button of my jeans and zipping it down with his free hand, sliding his hand into my them and rubbing my bulge. I grabbed onto his wrist with my left hand, the right one still clutching the couch. I closed my eyes and my mouth hung open in huffs and pants, moans slipping out everytime they hit a certain spot. Mark went to the other side of my neck and bite harshly, leaving a mark to claim me as his. Dark growled in arousal and did the same, his sharp teeth drawing blood, causing me to let out a scream and arch my back further.

He purred and lapped up the blood, a shiver crawling up my back as his tongue ran back and forth over the wound. Mark let out a hum and gave my bulge a squeeze before straightening himself. 

"How about we take it to the bedroom? I don't want saliva or cum on the couch today." He chuckled darkly, sending another rave of shivers up my spine. Dark immediately got up and picked me up bridal style. I squeaked and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, afraid that i would fall. He smirked down at me and out of the corner of my eye, i could see Mark licking his lips, an intimidating gaze staring back at me when i looked him in the eyes. Good god. That's really hot.

My face felt hot as Dark carried me up the steps, Mark following right behind. Dark bust open Mark and I's bedroom door, not bothering to set me down first. He just turned and laid back down on the bed, pulling me on top of him. Dark immediately began locking lips with me as i heard Mark lock the door. He caressed up and down my thighs, occasionally squeezing and smacking my ass. Mark came over and smacked me harshly on my backside, making me gasp and giving Dark an easy access to my mouth, causing me to let out a moan. 

I could feel the bed sink more as Mark came up behind me, leaning over to kiss and lick my neck as he ground up against me, at the same time rubbing my nipple with his right hand and caressing my bulge with his left. Dark pulled away far too quickly to nibble on my Adam's apple, leaving me in a dazed state. I couldn't think straight with all of this shit happening at once, it was so hard to concentrate.

And these two assholes didn't make it any better. Both of them pulled away from my neck to help each other messily take off my hoodie, and yanking my jeans down. Mark impatiently pulled up my legs and tore off my jeans, grumbling to himself. I blushed scarlet as i now realized that i was only in my blue boxers, and the two older mean were still fully clothed, making me feel all the more exposed. I tugged at their shirts as they continued to touch me. 

"O-Off." I commanded, making them both laugh and quickly pull off their shirts. Well, Dark more or less ripped his off. I moaned as they both pressed themselves against me, feeling their warmth and toned chests trap me excited me so much more.

"Mmm~ Think you'll be able to handle both of us at the same time, sweetheart?" Dark purred, running his hands up and down my sides, making me shudder. Mark kissed down my back and slowly removed my boxers, a tent clearly showing with precum staining the front, before Mark pulled them all the way down and my erection sprung free. I gave a loud moan and began panting as Mark slowly started stroking me at an agonizing slow pace. I trembled as he ground up against me again, making me feel his clothed erection up against my bare cheeks.