Chapter 23: The Finale Chapter: Oh, Baby: The Last Night On Earth - Part ll

Mulai dari awal

Looking backwards, seeing Keke at a table with two others girl. Nodding my head.

Avan: " Your point is? "

?: " The girl with the straight black, I want you to deliver a message for her. Tell her that I, Cymphonique doesn't like being toyed with. And I will ruin her life. "

Avan: - Laughing a bit. - " You can go tell her that yourself, if you have the balls to ruin someones life. " - Mocking her voice a bit. -

Cymphonique: " Are you mocking me Avan Jogia? " - Folding her arms, smiling. - " Thats right…. I know all about you and your family history… How you're dating poor poor little Zonnique and hasn't told her a thing about your times…. "

Frowning hearing this. Wondering who this girl is and how she knew so much about me already. I made sure never to let anyone in my life to find out about that.

Avan: " Look, if you know about my past like you claim…. You'd know I hate being threaten… And if I feel like I need to defend myself…. I will at any given moment….. " - Speaking in a low husky voice to her. -

Cymphonique: " Far from scared, don't make me call your parole officer. Oh Avan has just threaten my life, you have what? 7 more months with him trailing your tail. "

Walking off from her, emotions raged. I walked towards the table.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Demi's POV

It felt wonderful to be back in town, the fresh mountain air. Its been months, moving to Los Angeles. Traveling, touring. Its been such a dream living the fast life. Of course it gets tiring and I just feel like locking myself in my room and going to sleep for a few days.

Sitting at the table with Keke and Gail, joining them for a quick lunch date.

Demi: " But guys, its been amazing, none the less. I've had soooooo much fun. " - Twirling my pasta around. -

Keke: " I bet, Craig is having the same experience. " - Smiling softly at me. - " He's making a name for himself. "

Demi: " I hear, I'm suppose to work with his producer he's interning under when I head back to LA. "

Gail smiled, all in her phone. Blushing and smiling.

Demi: " Romeo must have you cheesing down. " - Looking at her laughing. -

Gail: " Oh yes, my Romeo sure is. " - Smiling up at me. -

This amazingly tall-handsome guy walked up to the table.

Keke: " Oh Hey Avan, this is Demi. You've probably seen or heard of her before. "

Avan: " Are you Gail? " - Looking at Gail who nodded. -

Gail: " Has Cymphonique sent you over here to send me a message? "

Avan: " She has, and if she knows better. She shouldn't f*ck with me….. Or dig her nose into things…. " - Looking over his shoulder. - " Sorry for the bother. -

He walked away, I made this worried look. Wondering what the heck I've missed and whats going on. 

The three of us finished up eating, I decided to take a trip to go see that person who helped me through so much. 

Pulling up at the house, making my way towards the door knocking on it. I was greeted by that head full of curly hair, and that warming smile that I loved.

Jacob: " OH MY GOSH! DEMI! " - Hugging me quickly, I hugged him back. - " You look amazing! Its great to see you! "

Demi: " Likewise Mr. Perez, I hear you have a new lady friend and she's a good choice. " -Winking at him. -