Chapter 23: The Finale Chapter: Oh, Baby: The Last Night On Earth - Part ll

Start from the beginning

?: " Like... I really want you right now..... " - Opening the door to his apartment, tossing his leather jacket. Stripping off his vneck shirt. Showing his perfectly toned body. -

Staring at his body while he stood there in just his jeans. Flexing his muscles.

?: " You just let me know.... When you want me.... To stop.... " - Pinning me down softly on 

his bed, kissing and licking on my neck softly. -

Gripping at the sheets of his bed. Squirming from the touch of his tongue and lips, fingers rubbing up and down my arms.

?: " Should......I.......Stop? " - Looking up at me from my stomach. -

Shaking my head no softly, his tender touches continue.

?: " Imma make you beg for it..... " - Whispering to me, sucking at me stomach. - " Go head.... Beg..... Come on..... "

The night faded away, I woke the next morning to the smell of food.

~ Next Day ~

?: " Morning sunshine..... " - Leaning against the doorframe shirtless. Toothbrush in his mouth. - " You look beautiful even while sleeping.... "

Gail: - Smiling at this, pushing my hair back. - " Thanks.... " - Stretching, looking at the time. - " Why are you up so early....? "

?: " Work, getting things ready.... " - Making faces while he brushed his teeth. -

Gail: " Mmm.... Now what do I do while you're busy.... Hmmmm....? "

?: " I'm sure you have plenty to do..... I'm going to hit you up once I get back. "

Gail: " Of course since our love is forbidden... "

He chuckled at this. Walking out of the room. Leaving out his apartment. It was a good thing Tinashe and Roderick stayed two apartment buildings away from his.

And they had no idea. No one had an idea. And that's how we planned on keeping it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Avan's POV

I sat on the floor in her bedroom, while she laid in her bed. Not coming out or hardly speaking to anyone. 

She blamed herself for this, for him. Saying that she hated him and wished something would teach him a listen. And now he's been diagnosed with cancer. I tried to talk to her, to reason with her that wasn't the case. 

Zonnique: " Avan…. You don't have to be here…. "

Avan: " But I am, you need me…. " - Standing up, sitting on the bed. Rubbing her back softly. -

Hiding her face in the pillows, sniffing. She rolled over on her back, staring up at her ceiling. Eyes puffy, nose red. Sniffing softly. 

Zonnique: " He shouldn't have to go through this…. He shouldn't, oh my gosh… " - Covering her eyes, wiping them away. -

Not knowing what to say or how to express myself to her. I laid down beside her, with my arms wrapped around her. Hugging her tightly, kissing her forehead.

I left about 30 minutes later, to get the both of us something to eat. 

Standing in line, I felt a body stand close to mines, looking down some seeing this random girl. Raising a brow at her.

Avan: " Can I help you? " 

?: " In fact you can, you see that group of there. The girl with the red long hair with and the one with the straight black hair ? "