Chapter Two;;

I just told Nicholas Arson that he could drive me across country.

No.

No. No.

Oh hell no.

And it was all because he could pay for the gas. There were days I just needed a wallet full of hundreds. Anything to keep my gas tank full and my head free of Nick's voice.

Curling my fingers around the corner of my pillow, I threw it as hard as I could. The puffy thing got about four feet before it hit the floor. Or rather, softly tapped the floor and sat there. With a frustrated grunt, I tangled my fingers deep into my hair and pulled, " kill me now."

That night, i didn't dream. But if I had, I was afraid I would have dreamt of the nightmare soon to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Angel, rise and shine." A rather rich voice cooed in my ear.

I sat up with lightning speed.

Smack!

My forehead collided with Nick's, and I pulled back slowly. Eyes squeezed shut, I groaned and rubbed my forehead. His hand flew to his beanie, his brows drawing together. I could tell by the shocked looked on his face, that that stunt wasn't in his plan. Then my eyes flew open, " why the hell are you in my room!? My house!?"

He continued to fix his beanie as he said, " Your door was unlocked." He groaned, and muttered, " you have a hard skull, Angel."

Shoving him off my bed, I threw off the covers and reached for my phone, oblivous to the fact I was in short shorts and a white cami. My eyes went even wider when I saw the time, " it's six in the morning!"

His crooked smile spread across his lips, one side quirking up higher then the other. I huffed.

" I thought we should get an early start." He explained, with a shrug. I continued to give him my dead stare. Then my features fell, my shoulders slumping down, " we're leaving today."

" I get to decide when we're leaving?" He tilted his head.

I punched him hard in the shoulder, " you ass, you just woke me up at six. Of course we are! Plus..." I sighed, in defeat, " We shouldn't waste any time."

Nicholas watched me for a second, and grinned, " I've never been right with you before."

I huffed, " Don't be flattered." I looked at him, then my closet, then at him, " you need to leave. now."

" you're kicking me out?" He said, his bottom lip pouting slightly.

I rolled my eyes, " Not my house, you idiot, my room. So I can change."

" I won't look, I promise." He said, crossing his fingers.

" Out!" I demanded, pointing towards the door.

He quickly stood, straightening to at least 6ft. Holding his hands up in defense, he smiled, " yeah yeah, sorry." He winked, before walking out and shutting the door behind him.

I shuffled into a pair of white shorts, and a black AC/DC shirt. Digging around for my old converse, the red they once were faded to a greyish pink, I let out a distressed sigh. Nicholas's voice came from the other side of the door, " we don't have time for self pleasure right now, Angel."

" Asshole!" I yelled back, " I can't find my converse."

" Excuses, excuses."

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my converse and shoved them on. Opening the door, I let out a breath and said, " you all packed?"