Chapter Eighteen;;

" What would happen if you tried the pregnancy rest."

My upper lip curled slightly, my curls fell out over nick's shoulder and bicep. His arm was across the pillow, cushioning my neck, " it'd come up negative."

" okay. You should try one." He stated.

I turned my head up slightly, to look at him, " I'll try the test if you stick the banana up your ass."

" mhm." He said, with a nod. Then he shook his head, " uh-uh. Nope, I'm not about that life."

" you have the lube." I teased, a smirk playing my lips.

He groaned, " please don't put that mental picture in my head."

Laughing, I said, " already did, Arson."

Suddenly he snapped, " what if I color in the coloring book and you try the pregnancy test."

" Arson."

He looked down at me, " yeah?"

" not happening."

Nick sighed, and rolled his eyes, " fine, be that way."

" unless." I exaggerated, rolling away from him and off the bed.

He sat up, propping himself up on one arm, " unless?"

" you try one too."

He faked disappointment, " damn angel, you only bought a one."

" actually." Digging around in the target bag, I produced a box, " pack of four."

He stood and walked over to me, grabbing the box and opening it, " let's do this."

Crossing my arms, " you're serious?"

Nick looked down at the box, reading all of the intructions in taking in the full detail of the picture. He sighed, " Plus sign means positive, minus sign means you're baby free."

" Alright, break two out."

He opened the box and handed me one of the little packages. With a soft smile, he cooed, " Ladies first."

" Age before beauty." I replied, with an amused smile.

" Brains before brawn."

" alright." I shrugged, and started towards the bathroom.

He laced his brows together. Then his face fell, " ha ha."

I shot him a cheesy smile before shooting him a cheesy grin. After I had managed to, awkwardy mind you, urinate on the stick, I nearly squealed when it showed a minus sign, " No children for me!"

Nick frowned, " You must be a virgin."

I punched his arm, " The hell I am now pee on the test."

He rolled his eyes and started to unzip his pants. My eyes went wide eyed before I turned around, the image of black boxerbrief material imprinted on the back of my eyelids. Shutting the door, I waited for him to finish. Though I wasn't worried about being pregnant, I was silently relieved I wasn't.

When Nick opened the door, his eyebrows were knitted together and a tight frown had etched it's way into his lips, " are you fucking kidding me."

Looking at the score I saw a solid plus sign: +.

Throwing my head back, laughter bubbled up my throat and floated into the air, only adding to Nick's self pity party. He shook his head, tossing the test into the trash and washing his hands, " that's impossible, absolutely impossible."