Chapter 8

Natsu POV

Deliora was not in the cave under the ancient temple.

“Well I wasn't exactly expecting it to be here.” Gray said. “I just had to be sure.”

“Let's check the village next!” I call out.

Gray nods and starts leading the way to the village.

“I bet I can beat you there Snow-cone!” I tell him. I start running to the village.

“No way are you going to beat me, Pyro!” He calls out as he starts chasing after me.

“Wait up!” Juvia and Lyon call as they try to catch up.

I speed up even more as the village comes into view. The gate around the village was closed.

“Hey! Open up!” I yell.

“Who goes there?” the guard yells down.

“Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail!” I yell back.

“I've never heard of Fairy Tail.” the guard says. “Is it a guild?”

“Yeah it's a mage guild!” I say. “Can we come in?”

“Why are you here?”

“To make sure demons still live here.” I say.

“Why? You aren't here to kill us demons are you?”

“What? No!”I yell.

“Then I guess you can come in.” the guard says.

“Thanks!” Gray calls up.

The gate opened and we strode in. The demons crowded around us whispering.

A white head caught my eye and I did a double take.

“Lisanna?” I ask.

She squeaked. “H-how do you know my name?” She asked.

“It's a long story.” Gray said. “But if you have time we would love to tell you.”

“Love rival.” Juvia hissed.

Lisanna shook her head. “Nii-chan said I shouldn't trust strangers.”

“But we're not strangers!” I yell.

“Your siblings are here?” Gray asked.

“You know them?” Lisanna asked.

“Yeah. Well we know them in another timeline.” Gray said.

“I wonder if Mira and Elfman are any different than they were in our timeline?” I wonder aloud.

My question is answered when a sobbing Elfman runs over to us and pulls Lisanna into a bone crushing hug.

“Lis-lisanna wh-where were y-you? Bi-big sis and-and I were l-loo-looking f-for you.”

☯☯☯

Lucy POV

“Lu-chan!” Levy pulls me into a hug. “You got everything sorted out with your parents right?”

“Yeah.” I tell her.

“Listen up or I'll spin you!” Threatened the master of Lamia Scale, Ooba Babasaama. “I just got back with a meeting with other guild masters and it appears Ms. Lucy has been telling the truth about being from another timeline. Dwarf Gear has some of these so-called Fairy Tail mages visiting their guild temporarily.”

“Then it looks like I'm taking you to Dwarf Gear!” Levy yells out. I feel a grin come to my face. Finally I get to find my teammates.

“Don't leave us Levy!” Jet and Droy call out.