Ep.07 Live Performances

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to tonight's episode of MUSE. Ahn Jaehyun-imnida. 20 trainees remain and tension continues to rise as 11 trainees have the potential to be eliminated. Over the past two weeks, the trainees have been working behind the scenes to write, compose, choreograph, and produce music videos. Tonight will be the first live stages of their songs, along with a special performance by Kassy."

The crowd cheers.

"I hope everyone is comfy because our first performance is by our top 9 trainees. Here is our top 9 trainees Rosè, Sol, Tasha, Solar, Minty, Haeryung, Kat, Byeol, and Kassy performing a song that will forever go down in history, Park Jiyoon's "Coming of Age Ceremony"

(Eunji = Kat, EuaErin = Byeol, Seungah = Sol, Kyungri = Kassy, Hyuna = Tasha, Sera  = Rosè, Hyemi = Solar, Lee Saem = Minty, Minha = Haeryung)

"Well done, ladies. After last week's performance, I never thought you would do a sexy performance."

The girls laughed.

"Kassy-ssi, it is too my understanding that you have recently released a music video in light of this evaluation?"  She nodded. "Yeah, it was supposed to be released last week but I wanted the  focus to be on the others."

"Oohhs" radiated through the crowd.

"Are we going to be able to see this video?" 

"Yes, we can see it right now." The stage went dark and the screen lit up.

The stage lit up again and Jaehyun stood alone. "Don't fret everyone, we will be able to see Kassy perform "I Wish" towards the end of the show. Our first performance of the night is the winner's of last weeks challenge, Blue Team!!!"

(Moonbyul = Gold, Solar = Solar, Wheein = Tasha, Hwasa = Byeol)

"Our next stage is by the team who taught us to spell in english. Purple Team!!!

(Hyuna = Kat, Gayoon = Jisoo, Jiyoon = Paris, Jihyun = Minty, Sohyun = Sol)

"Next team brings the sexy back to hotels. Next is Silver Team!!"

(LE = Jiji, Hani = Scarlett, Solji = YuMi, Hyerin = Suyin, Junghwa = Haeryung)

"Our final team has made me love sweatpants and timbs. Here is Pink team!!!"

(Gayoon = Mich, Hyuna = Sumi, Jihyun = Rosè, Sohyun = Cherry, Jiyoon = Red)

"You can tell that all the teams gave their all tonight but we have two more performances." The stages goes dark once more before Kassy appears on stage.

"Our last performance of the night is someone we all know. She left us earlier in the competition but made a successful solo debut, topping charts with her mini album "Daybreak Rain." Here is our beloved and well missed Xuêhûa."

"Wow. I would have never imagined that our silent maknae would be able to put on such a strong performance. Like last week, remember to vote for your top two teams. Voting closes 12 pm KST on Wednesday. Thank you for tuning into MUSE and until next time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey, y'all there was a slight miscount on last episode so there was a slight shift.

1. Blue

2. Silver and Pink

3. Purple

All teams will be performing on Inkigayo today on Pinnacle Ent. I'll tag everyone when that chapter goes up.

What should the next evaluation be?

-UPDATED COMPANY COUNT-

JELLYFISH: 4

STARSHIP: 1

SM: 1

JYP: 4

YG: 2

FANTAGIO: 2

PLEDIS: 3

BIGHIT: 3

Jellyfish and JYP not playing no games y'all