EP. 05 Results

"Hello everyone and welcome to tonight's results episode."

The lights come up and the remaining 21 trainees are revealed in their uniforms. 

"In last place, we have..."

"Blue Team"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*How are you feeling with these results?*

Gold: "Naturally I would think that the producers think that my team isn't good enough but I know for a fact that Blue team is full of capable girls. They killed it and I hate that this maybe our last stage together. I'm really sorry"

Tasha: "We put 110% of ourselves into this performance and I really got to show off my dancing this week. I have more to show everyone and I'm not ready to stop dancing yet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tying in second place, we have...

"Silver Team and..."

"Pink Team."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mich: "I honestly thought we weren't going to pull through this week. Even though it is not first place, I am happy that the producers were able to see the potential in Pink Team."

HaeRyung: "I wasn't too confident that I picked the right at first but my members showed the producers that Silver team was worth the vote. Thank you so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That leave none other than...

"Purple Team!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paris: " I don't even know what to say. Thank you to everyone who voted for Purple Team, we really worked hard to put on a good performance for you all and I'm so happy that the producers saw how hard we worked. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just like last week, there will be two rounds of voting. The 1st round of voting will determine who will be leaving us this week and the 2nd round for our top nine trainees. One person from Blue Team will sadly be leaving us this week. Thank you all for tuning into tonight's episode of MUSE.