EP.01 After Show

This is more a behind the scenes/ after the show chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The main cameras turned off and the trainees descended from their seats. Jellyfish trainees ran up to Leo to great him.

He smiled, giving each trainee a hug. "You all did so well but don't let this win get to your head and affect your performance. You must keep working hard to make it until the end and into the final group." The girls nodded before Mich spoke up. "We'll keep working hard! After this first win, we'll keep improving and show good sides of Jellyfish and only move farther from here." She smiled, the 3 other girls nodding. 

Jaehyun, still with mic in hand, got the attention of the trainees. "Ladies, please return back to your dorms. Top 9 please pack your bags and meet Leo and I in the lobby." The trainees nodded and left the room. "Kyungie, what up!" Leo yelled (shockingly). But the girl was not in sight. She appeared behind him, hugging him. "I finally did it." he smiled at his sister. "You did and I am really proud of you. Now let's get you packed and into your new dorm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 9 trainees lined up in the 6th floor hall with Leo and Jaehyun. "Ladies, you are the 1st to witness what is behind these doors and if you remain in the top 9, you get to stay here. Leo, please open the door." Jaehyun passed Leo the key and he opened the door, allowing the trainees to enter first.

The girls gasped.

"This is beautiful!" Soojin gasped

"This is beautiful!" Soojin gasped. "What does everything else look like?" Haeryung asked. "Why don't you all go look for yourselves." The girls put down their bags and ran to the other parts of the apartment.

Kitchen

Bathroom

Bathroom